Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadia_lahori thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: nali476

Sorry to keep bothering you guys but I just had another question.......does anybody know where I can catch some famous celebrities while in Lahore???

I really like Imran Abbas / Haroon / Shezad Roy / Reema / Ali Zafar / Shaan.

Can anybody help me out? I am willing to do some stalking.

I live in lahore but even i canot tell u y dont u try some clubs [diso] yahan hai ek shayad😉

sadia_lahori thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

WOW. Thanks to all you guys for all the wonderful places. I really really appreciate you all taking your time out and letting me know of all the cool places in Lahore.

For some that have asked me is this my first time...the answer is no, but the last time I went was when I was about 12-13 years old and I am 25 so obviously I don't remember anything at all. Plus I am sure Lahore has grown immensly since then.

But I will definitely visit all the places that you people have pin pointed and will let you guys know how my trip turns out. 😉

Do any of you currently live in Lahore?

~Noreen

iam currently living in lahore

isha1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wini

lucky u man........look at me planing to go back from last summer but abhi tak yahi bethi hoon 😭

@topic: well merey say acha yeh koi nahi jaanta hoga..lolz
for shoping go to liberty(there is a clothing store called cynosure they have realllllyyyyyy nice clothes so must go there)......[u can even check their website..its www.cynosure.com.pk i think the website is not launched yet but see their intro page u'll see some nice clothes
a], other than liberty go to orega(pathaans shops), anarkali and ya fortrus.............MUST MUST got to nee punhal in fortrus[another clothing boutique]....and also junaid jamshaid
there is another boutique in gulberg called generations...there clothes are alsooo very nice
for jewellery ....hmm....kahin bhi chali jao yaar...jaga jaga loog beth kar jewellery baich rahey hotay hein...lol....but there r some very nice jewellery shop in liberty muct check them
for returants ...hmm go to my fav. one Village....u'll luv it
if u like chinnes then go to yeefah or tai wan
there is a really nice resturant called kabana ...MUST go there
PC, Avari r more expensive but i dont really like their food

aur khana ho gaya, kaprey ho gayey, jewellery ho gai....oh haan jootay
must check ECS in liberty or stylo ...and Kumfurt
ok sry for that really long post..u actually took me three yrs back yaar.....now i m missing al that stuff even more

oh ya forgot to tell ya u'll even find puma, next, body shop, n sketchers ova there [must be in some shoppingmalls]
and also for desi clothing MUST go to breeze, leisure club, aroshi and aneeta...lolz

wow wini u know alot of places... I should go to all those place next time... now I can't wait to go to paksitan... I just came from pk 2 months ago but again i wna go back ...it's funnnnnnnnnnn

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sorry to keep bothering you guys but I just had another question.......does anybody know where I can catch some famous celebrities while in Lahore???

I really like Imran Abbas / Haroon / Shezad Roy / Reema / Ali Zafar / Shaan.

Can anybody help me out? I am willing to do some stalking.

hahaha........go to NCA [National College of Arts]

u'll find loads of celebs there.......other wise ya check out some clubs...ajj kal tu clubs mein hi hotay hein...lol

hmmm celebs.......i saw all of them in bazar....especially liberty...even on my last day in PAk i went to liberty and i met Nadeem[film star].he's soo gudlooking

baqi i think i shud give u my aunts # she have met all of them....she even met ash in india....lolz.....

oh ya if u wanna meet ali zafar...go to NCA and get his biodata and get his adress haha...or go to his website and ask zain...lolz

these r the only ideas i can give for now.....lemme think some more will write them later

waisay when u r leaving......i m also planing to go in feb. so might see u in liberty..hahaha......par pehchanoon gi kaisay??😛

Edited by wini - 16 years ago
nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wini

hahaha........go to NCA [National College of Arts]

u'll find loads of celebs there.......other wise ya check out some clubs...ajj kal tu clubs mein hi hotay hein...lol

hmmm celebs.......i saw all of them in bazar....especially liberty...even on my last day in PAk i went to liberty and i met Nadeem[film star].he's soo gudlooking

baqi i think i shud give u my aunts # she have met all of them....she even met ash in india....lolz.....

oh ya if u wanna meet ali zafar...go to NCA and get his biodata and get his adress haha...or go to his website and ask zain...lolz

these r the only ideas i can give for now.....lemme think some more will write them later

waisay when u r leaving......i m also planing to go in feb. so might see u in liberty..hahaha......par pehchanoon gi kaisay??😛

Kool. Thanks for the ideas. I am leaving this Saturday actually. I iwll be there for 2-3 months. Depends on how much I enjoy it. I have an open ticket so I will say as long as my health allows me too (lol). I am done with college so I want to make most of it before beginning job.
TiN24 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey cool.......i'm going this nov for my sister's wedding. Cool places to check out....libery, fortress, badshah masjid, anakarli, pace and if you really wanna go modern...go to defence.
rose_love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
U R very very luckey 😳 i wish mein ga rahi hoti 😭