VISIT TO PAKISTAN.......

nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey Guys,

I have a favor to ask you all. I am going on vacation to Lahore, Pakistan next week. I wanted to know if someone can tell me where in lahore I can get some nice fake jewelry. I also want to know what places to visit in Lahore. Thanks in advacne.

Noreen

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zhasan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Noreen,

Great u r going to Pak... well 4 shopping liberty is best but if u wana do cheap shopping then go tu anarkali ....u can see shalimar garden, mineray Pakistan, badshai mosque , fort in fort there is a sikh museum u can see that to but one thing that i'll recomand u is to go to wagha border and see that guard changing cermony that is something to see....

All the best , have a nice and safe trip...enjoy.
alishahprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

you going to pakistan congratulationnnnnnnnnn 😆 well i am from karachi so i cant tell you much

anyway best of luckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk 😆 and enjoy your journeyyyyyy 😆

Edited by alishahprincess - 16 years ago
shushfs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lucky you dear, Me going to Khi in April 08 and counting the days already. I wanted to go in Dec but ticket prices are sky high due to school holidays. Zhasan's recommendations are spot on, im from khi but I have travelled all over pakistan.

Have a fab time, is this ur first time??? 😃
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'm from Karachi, but visited Lahore like 7 yrs back...don't remember much, but the places Zareen mentioned are the famous ones and I've been there as well!
Have a safe journey and enjoy your trip! 😛
sadia_lahori thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar Liberty mein mill jaye gee Anarkalii mein bhi mill jaye gee Fotress maat jana kuch nhin mille ga achay kapray bhi nhin aur jewlry wahan hoti hi nhin hai Shalmi say bhi achi aur cheap cheezein milti hain aur achay aur cheap cloths kay liye u can go to aureega but go thier only if u can bargein alot lolz 😆 and for even cheap and nice cloths u can try Azam market

Hope ill help and congrats kay pakistan aa rahi hoo 😛
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lucky u man........look at me planing to go back from last summer but abhi tak yahi bethi hoon 😭

@topic: well merey say acha yeh koi nahi jaanta hoga..lolz
for shoping go to liberty(there is a clothing store called cynosure they have realllllyyyyyy nice clothes so must go there)......[u can even check their website..its www.cynosure.com.pk i think the website is not launched yet but see their intro page u'll see some nice clothes
a], other than liberty go to orega(pathaans shops), anarkali and ya fortrus.............MUST MUST got to nee punhal in fortrus[another clothing boutique]....and also junaid jamshaid
there is another boutique in gulberg called generations...there clothes are alsooo very nice
for jewellery ....hmm....kahin bhi chali jao yaar...jaga jaga loog beth kar jewellery baich rahey hotay hein...lol....but there r some very nice jewellery shop in liberty muct check them
for returants ...hmm go to my fav. one Village....u'll luv it
if u like chinnes then go to yeefah or tai wan
there is a really nice resturant called kabana ...MUST go there
PC, Avari r more expensive but i dont really like their food

aur khana ho gaya, kaprey ho gayey, jewellery ho gai....oh haan jootay
must check ECS in liberty or stylo ...and Kumfurt
ok sry for that really long post..u actually took me three yrs back yaar.....now i m missing al that stuff even more

oh ya forgot to tell ya u'll even find puma, next, body shop, n sketchers ova there [must be in some shoppingmalls]
and also for desi clothing MUST go to breeze, leisure club, aroshi and aneeta...lolz
nali476 thumbnail
WOW. Thanks to all you guys for all the wonderful places. I really really appreciate you all taking your time out and letting me know of all the cool places in Lahore.

For some that have asked me is this my first time...the answer is no, but the last time I went was when I was about 12-13 years old and I am 25 so obviously I don't remember anything at all. Plus I am sure Lahore has grown immensly since then.

But I will definitely visit all the places that you people have pin pointed and will let you guys know how my trip turns out. 😉

Do any of you currently live in Lahore?

~Noreen
Edited by nali476 - 16 years ago
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think all the common shops would have good jewelry...u should go buy some fancy clothes from there they r just awesome...also there r so many historic places in Lahore...do visit them@ 😊
and HAVE FUN! 😳
nali476 thumbnail
Sorry to keep bothering you guys but I just had another question.......does anybody know where I can catch some famous celebrities while in Lahore???

I really like Imran Abbas / Haroon / Shezad Roy / Reema / Ali Zafar / Shaan.

Can anybody help me out? I am willing to do some stalking.