Filmstar Aleena found dead

dures thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Filmstar Aleena found dead
Aleena, a famous actress, model and dancer, died mysteriously on Monday night.

Riffat, who claims to be her mother, buried her three hours after the death without informing anyone. Only seven people attended the funeral around 6am.

The people, who attended the funeral, told that the actress's body was blue. All the above-mentioned circumstances arouse doubts in the minds. Aleena's mother claimed that she had been under treatment at Shaukat Khanum Hospital and died last night, but the hospital record showed that two woman died last night, one of them was 47-year-old Afshan, while the other was a 33-year-old servant of OGDC. Aleena's mother made the matter more dubious with her contradictory statements.

After the funeral, she, instead of going to her own home, moved to actress Durdaana Rehman's house.

The people kept calling her at Durdaana's house. Riffat looked quite cool during the funeral.

The members of the film fraternity including Resham, Reema, Fareeha Jabeen and Jamshed Zafar condoled her death, and stressed the need of conducting postmortem after exhuming her body.

The sources revealed that the actress was poisoned to death, stating Aleena wanted to marry a businessman of Rawalpindi while her family was against it. It is also said that Aleena and her family had a quarrel last night over the matter.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG... I dunno who this Aleena was, but it certainly was a sad death. Vo bhi Ramazan mein... oiii...
Anu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmm...thats sad actually 😕
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i hared a person who dies in ramazan get a place in heaven yahin jannat
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nausheenfan

i hared a person who dies in ramazan get a place in heaven yahin jannat

yah but if she sucide then god knows better because i heared that if the person sucide he will never ever get any place in heaven(junnat)