Reema is a Mental : says Veena Malik

dures thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Reema is a Mental : says Veena Malik
Veena Malik in a recent interview has said that Auntie Reema has turned mental with her increasing age.She said that it all began when she did her parody in Hum sab ummed se hain - a popular geo tv show as per script,after that it all began.She said that Reema has got not a single film in her hand ,thats why she is saying all against her.She added that if reeema says that she is relegious,than whats the different tatoos on her body doing because such things are not allowed in Islam.She told that how has she got thick hair in her forties when she had thin hair when she was young ,its all the courtesy of hair transplant that she done.She added in the last that Reema should get admitted in a mEntal hospital as soon as she can....Showbizhungama news bureau update.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg ok...
i didnt know the fact the reema is religious and stuff..lolzz..
and her being mental..ehehehhehehe...dnt ave a clue..
oh well..
she doesnt seem like a bad person overall...i think shes oryt
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Well, I know about that parody thing. When Reema was on NKS, she was gossiping about it. I also think Reema totally over-reacted cuz Veena was only doing her job as per script. Only cuz she has learnt English now doesn't mean she's cooler than the rest. Reema really needs to relax.

Veena Malik is also old, btw... but khair, the whole thing is funny and I loved Veena's parody!
coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really love veena's parody!! πŸ˜›
All these showbiz fights are so funny.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thts wht i think aswell..well whatever but it isnt nice 2 call someone mental even if you dont like them..youd only call tht if u realllllly hate em and even if shes got like really famous tht dosent mean others hve turned mental. and i find da hair transplant thing funny...like even if she has so wat?reemas actually betterπŸ˜›
Edited by cutestar - 16 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i even heared she did.. tawaaq ( i think tis called ) whwre i lock ur self in a room the last 10 fastes.. andu prayer all day night and and not even talk with anyone
Edited by Nausheenfan - 16 years ago
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nausheenfan

i even heared she did.. tawaaq ( i think tis called ) whwre i lock ur self in a room the last 10 fastes.. andu prayer all day night and and not even talk with anyone

That's "ET-KAAF".

I agree with some people that Reema knows how to behave herself in interviews and stuff... but even if she was in etkaaf, why does she come on Tv and say it? Such things should be kept secret... she wants reward from Allah, not people.

karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok i dotn think this is fair if someone did that too me i too would be clearly upset and yes its true like reema said ebfore you to a pardoy of soemone them you seek permission like they do in bollywood!! veena is to big headed here godness me i think she is mentla not very ncie calling others is it what a bully!!
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg what's her problem.it's reema's life she can do anything that she want
Edited by cape - 16 years ago