Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lina. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: prettyrani

u guys think azan go fall in love a afreen? when?

i hav a feelin he's not evn gunna go near her. 2 tel da truth dat is.
.Lina. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: HPCRAZY

They might eventually fall in love but at the moment can't think of 2 people who are less likely to fall in love with each other seeing how Azaan dislikes & mistrusts Afreen & she yearns to be left alone with Kabir's memories.Azaan & Afreen might look cute together but not as much as Kabir-Afreen jodi which was simply fabulous.Wish to goodness they would bring Kabir back somehow. 😭 😭 😭

awww rly? i miss da jodi too. but i think azaan n afreen jodi isn't rly bad.
but seriously itz almost impossible 2 put two ppl who dislike each other soo much.hmmmmm
Dulhanforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
But that is the whole and soul of it! Watching such impossible love happen is what romance is all about! I mean...imagine when they finally give in to each other's love...sigh 😳 ....I think it will be wonderful! There is something very special about watching love happen...and that's why we are all suckers for these shows! We are all silly romantics at heart and I for one am not afraid to admit it! The moment you realize love has happened is just soo special. 😭 I can't believe I'm crying.
Kareena's World thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dulhanforever

But that is the whole and soul of it! Watching such impossible love happen is what romance is all about! I mean...imagine when they finally give in to each other's love...sigh 😳 ....I think it will be wonderful! There is something very special about watching love happen...and that's why we are all suckers for these shows! We are all silly romantics at heart and I for one am not afraid to admit it! The moment you realize love has happened is just soo special. 😭 I can't believe I'm crying.

hahaa agreed in all what u said!😆 i am romantic at heart too thas why i can't wait for them to fall in love!!😳

bintum thumbnail
i agree this is so romantic,,,,,,and you know what ,,,,i kind get the feeling that the love that might develop between azan and afreen would be alot stronger given both have given up so much for happiness of others ,,,,,but both are starting to notice each other's presence,,,,,i mean god always rewards those that do something good even if not straight away,,,,,i just hope that ekta does not kill and drag the story endlessly like her other endless serials!!!
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i loove azaan and afreen's jodi!....yasir and priya are both new but they are doing an amazing job!

I cant wait till they fall in love 😳
bsbgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I loved Afreen and Khabir as a couple, but since he is dead I think the next person for Afreen to be with is Azaan. I think its going to be nice to see them fall in love...you know they say there is a thin line between love and hate...hopefully they don't take to long to finally fall in love.
Mehr-k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
afreen and azaan will fall in love eventually . when they start recongnizing each others strenghths and qualities. slow and steady wins the race . they have great chemistry , azaan is soooooooooooooo good looking .
shafaq92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sooner or later. Can't say when though. But I can't wait lol. Azaan and Afreen
look great together.

Shafaq