prettyrani thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
u guys think azan go fall in love a afreen? when?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nafaso thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
He will fall for her ... when ?? wll we dont know but i think when he finally fall a twist will happen and i am thinking that Sanya will come and marry Mazhir ... hmm i dont know but i got the feeling after seeing Ektas Other dramas ... i mean these kind of payback and twists have to be in her dramas ....
~sana~ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
may be u never know..............
crazymonkey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they both will love each other and kabir will come back!! just watch like a duplicate or whatever..and afreen will be confused

I liked the afreen and kabir pair more though
ihateu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sorry i like afreen n azzaan pair better......
chituku thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
same here i like AA pair more they look sooooooo cute together
knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think AA will fall in luv but not soon. They will take their own sweet time after few fights and misunderstandings 😆

And then Sanya might come in between them and she can turn into another vamp and can join hands with phoopi

Anything can happen yaar, I dont think Kabir will be back as his dead body is shown, But again ekta can make it happen 😆

Krishi
Nafaso thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
for Ekta anything is possible ... heheh ... but ya Azan and Afreen pair looks cute ... but Kabir and Afreen looked lovers and somehow a still want Kabir back as they looked different, they looked real...
sujjal2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i totally agree- kabir and afreen --looked real -- so far i don't really like azaan's acting--his mouth looked crooked when he is talking --he got awesome body 😛 -- but he shoulders look caved in --really bad for his back --it feels like he is very conscious of filling kabir's shoes but my suggestion to him --he will look and act much better if he just try to be himself 😆 and thereby gain lot of popularity
HPCRAZY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They might eventually fall in love but at the moment can't think of 2 people who are less likely to fall in love with each other seeing how Azaan dislikes & mistrusts Afreen & she yearns to be left alone with Kabir's memories.Azaan & Afreen might look cute together but not as much as Kabir-Afreen jodi which was simply fabulous.Wish to goodness they would bring Kabir back somehow. 😭 😭 😭