Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noorejahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: dean123

Yeh thats right!๐Ÿ˜›

And aside from that reason, it's also a cleanliness issue, too, right? Just like Jews eat Kosher meat and slice the animal's neck in a specific place to avoid impure blood being mixed into the actual meat, Muslims eat Halaal meat which is killed in *almost* the same way to avoid the same thing. Though I usually wouldn't recommend Wikipedia as a learning resource, the article on there about Halaal meat and food is actually really informative๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Noor_64 - 17 years ago
***sonia*** thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: fariha17

Agreed. ๐Ÿ˜Š

We can't really have an "opinion" about this. Issue like this one can only be solved with the help of Qur'an and Sunnah.

i agree with u we can't argue about that

terepehloomein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
but an animal feels pain no matter what..... i don't get it!!!!!!!!!! so what about halal salt halal fish, halal fries ๐Ÿ˜† ...???????
noorejahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: terepehloomein

but an animal feels pain no matter what..... i don't get it!!!!!!!!!! so what about halal salt halal fish, halal fries ๐Ÿ˜† ...???????

Isn't Halaal just anything that's 'lawful' or 'allowed' in Islam, and it applies to food, too? Like alcohol, swine, and blood of animals in general are Haraam..Like if the fries are 'Halal' it just means they weren't made with anything Haraam, like pork fat, etc? ๐Ÿ˜ณ I always thought they wrote 'Halaal' on random things like granola bars or crushed garlic so that Muslims wouldn't have to read the entire ingredients list before buying it, and they would know it was made in conditions considered 'hygienic' or 'clean'/'lawful' according to the rules of Islam, etc..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Noor_64 - 16 years ago
jadiy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow i never knew that.......

when does that show come on again????????
isha1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_biggest_fan

the differnce between in halal meat and other meat is that kosher and hala meat are same cuz in both first chiken's neck gets cut in the name of god so all the blood discharge from its body and after that they cut it in pieces wheras in haram they just cut the chiken all in once so blood stays inside which basically not good for health

right and they also say takbir (Allah Hu Akbar) while cutting the neck...