What is Halal Meat for real?

terepehloomein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

i was watching this show on tv and it said that muslims say that halal meat is when animals are slaughtered in a nice way...

but then some people argued that its just when "molvee's" (muslim priests or whatever) pray over the meat and "phook" all over it🀣...

it was a cool show on colours tv on satellite............

so what is it??? i mean no animal can be slaughtered in a nice way cuz its just dying....??

what is everyone's opinion?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
he mmigth meant to say that we muslim says bismillah before or somthign.. (sorry ahvetnt seen it getting halal so dont knwo )
but i think tis bismillah which the word is
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol @ nice way and phook.

Well, halal is when you slaughter an animal and say takbeer while doing so. Anyone can do it who's of age Islamically, doesn't have to be a mullah/molvi/imam.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amy22

Well, halal is when you slaughter an animal and say takbeer while doing so. Anyone can do it who's of age Islamically, doesn't have to be a mullah/molvi/imam.

Agreed. 😊

We can't really have an "opinion" about this. Issue like this one can only be solved with the help of Qur'an and Sunnah.

srkangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the differnce between in halal meat and other meat is that kosher and hala meat are same cuz in both first chiken's neck gets cut in the name of god so all the blood discharge from its body and after that they cut it in pieces wheras in haram they just cut the chiken all in once so blood stays inside which basically not good for health
srkangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the differnce between in halal meat and other meat is that kosher and hala meat are same cuz in both first chiken's neck gets cut in the name of god so all the blood discharge from its body and after that they cut it in pieces wheras in haram they just cut the chiken all in once so blood stays inside which basically not good for health
.x.Saira.x. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i thought they cut a the neck because the animal will feel no pain and they say a prayer so taht they can ask forgiveness and thank allah for giving them food 😳
amy22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_biggest_fan

Owwww... I knew that it's bad for health if you don't zibah the animal but now I also know why! Good explanation, mate. Sounds logical. Thanks.

amy22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saira_1

i thought they cut a the neck because the animal will feel no pain and they say a prayer so taht they can ask forgiveness and thank allah for giving them food 😳

When they cut on their necks, the animals feel pain but for not even a second... it's like the 1000000000000000000000000th part of the second. I heard it on TV.

Edited by amy22 - 17 years ago
dean123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saira_1

Yeh thats right!πŸ˜›