My role is like Meerabai: Gunjan Walia

sharona_bha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
My role is like Meerabai: Gunjan Walia

Gunjan Walia, who plays Vrinda in Saat Phere, says she is enjoying her role in Saat Phere, which according to her, is similar to Meerabai.

Says the actress, "I'm portraying the role of a poor village girl, who is very honest and innocent. She's held responsible by the villagers for her brother's wrong deeds so they decide to kill her but Nahar comes to her rescue. Vrinda falls in love with Nahar. This reminded me of Lord Krishna's Meerabai. Vrinda will bring certain twists and turns in the story, which will take the track forward."

< align=center marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="googleDisplay.htm" Border=0 width=250 scrolling=no height=250></>

Abdul Karim, Executive Producer of the show, adds, "Gunjan is a known face and is a perfect combination of beauty and brains so we are have introduced her character for a few episodes."

Meanwhile, the current track focuses on Vrinda, Nahar and Saloni. This week Nahar will bring Vrinda home and introduce her to all the family members. Saloni sees Vrinda touching Nahar's feet – an action resembling a wife's deed.

So is there a new twist in the Saloni's life?
http://news.indya.com/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2007/September/ News_20070926_256

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
duplicate post.
topic closed