Frequent Posters

pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
yessssssssssss every1 is really proud of misbah ul haq
*Simran* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so wht if pakistan lost i m atleast proud of my nation bc they came in finals atleast they played well.. 😊
Iram..x thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simranlakhwani

so wht if pakistan lost i m atleast proud of my nation bc they came in finals atleast they played well.. 😊

agree wth u were proud of our nation and it's gr8 tht they were in the final.

laney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Comedy Champs

i just cant forget it 😭
i remember when last year germany (my fav football team) lost in the world cup; I cried for almost two weeks and now I cant stop crying becoz pak lost.
It was the first time I watched cricket matches and really liked it 😭
Thanks to GEO UK 👏
$PiCy_@NgEL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah bt at least they r improving.....i mean after da world cup last year....itz great 2 see em in such good shape....n dey beat gr8 teamz like sri lanka austalia n new zealand after all......so wat if dey din win against india.....u cant have it ur way every time can u....
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am really happy to se all of these comments we have to proud of our team
after match they ask 2 shoaib about their performancr first he said woh sab pakistani aur muslims jin logoon ne hmaray liye duain ki thien un ka thanks aur main un se mazrat karta ke main yeh nahin jeet saka
that was really sad moment for me 😭 😭 😭
i wish ke main itna ke sakti sara mulak aap ke saathhai aur kon kehta hai hum haray hain 😊 😊 😭
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pknaz

i am really happy to se all of these comments we have to proud of our team
after match they ask 2 shoaib about their performancr first he said woh sab pakistani aur muslims jin logoon ne hmaray liye duain ki thien un ka thanks aur main un se mazrat karta ke main yeh nahin jeet saka
that was really sad moment for me 😭 😭 😭
i wish ke main itna ke sakti sara mulak aap ke saathhai aur kon kehta hai hum haray hain 😊 😊 😭

I didn't watcfh that Shoaib part but I watched the interview with Rameez Raja, it was damn sad. Shoaib could hardly speak and he was looking so depressed. He was forcing words out of his mouth. It so damn depressed me. Oh God... I really love this boy, he's so cute and looks so innocent, ooper se yeh sadness, I was so heart-broken to see his state.

coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont consider it a loss for Pakistan!! It is indeed a new beginning...the beginning of a new, young,consistent and a fighter team!! 😛 😃 Shoaib Malik did a wonderful job leading the team from the front!!!All the players played very well!! They exceeded all expectations!!! 👏 VERY WELL DONE PAKISTAN TEAM!! 👏 👏 👏
sania786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well only 1 team cn win... so i ws sad wen pakistan lost... im nt being mean but india didnt deserve to win.. india won by chance... in the whole tournament... pakistan played brilliantly nd they were unbeaten in the super stage where as india won only 2 matches in super 8..... indian players didnt play dat gd against pakistan....

so shoib malik ur the best no matter wt... our pakustani team is the best... may ALLAH bless u nd we will always support you....

rss45160 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree pak also win
if india loss they home will b burn or inke poutle jalade te 😆 n pakistanis r nice they dont did this