Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose_love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
they didnt lost,, its just the margin of 5 runs, its perfectly fine 😳 i still love them,, they made it to da final and played very well and thats what matters 😳
seal0 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose_love

they didnt lost,, its just the margin of 5 runs, its perfectly fine 😳 i still love them,, they made it to da final and played very well and thats what matters 😳

i totally agree

but i just feel real sad for misbah such hard luck....only one six and he was gonna be the hero..wel atleast for me and he still is.....never mind better luck next time

but im really glad they tried very hard and played very technically when fielding

Edited by seal0 - 17 years ago
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww... Me too.. I cried like crazy... Look first its ramadan.. I cried so much when Shahid Afridi got out.. CUz I knew Pak cudnt win.. I am wid u.. I was plannig to skip skool cuz of da match too.. But i didnt cuz it was almost over...

Dont worri dont take it seriously.. Cuz when Pak got out from the WC I was just so sad for 2 weeks... So dont take it seriously.. I guess that is what Allah wants so its stayz dat way. 😊
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Misbah couldve done it if he didnt do the scoop shot. But oh well I still love my team . They were awesome 😊 and I'm happy we've got a player like Misbah in our team now 😃

The commentator jinxed us he was like its Misbah vs India which was soo true.

Edited by anna143 - 17 years ago
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
All the posts jst spek my mind 😭 ...i m so depressed nd sad since pak lost 😭 ..i m feeling bad coz pak players give sch a hard time to indo team nd performed so well nd at the end they lost coz of dumn luck 😭 ...but still Pak team is my winner they deserve a clap 👏 they performed so well through out the tournament..well done proud to have a sch a gud team nd tht too based on younger players they r the FUTURE of Pak Team 👏
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_biggest_fan

guys if pakistan had lost with with thier own stupidty then we would havegot out our frustation and anger on them to make us feel; better but now we can't even do that cuz they tried hard. now it is like depression wanting to get angry at something but don't have anything to blame for the lose only luck is to be blamed i am feeling so helpless right now 😭

Totally, yaar... you put it very well. Our team so deserved the victory! They tried their best.

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you guys. The youngers players performed 100000 times better than the old ones. We have a damn good team and we're really proud of our team.

Hey, can someone make a siggy with Misbah, Shoaib and Umar Gul on one side and the rest of the team on the other and write "We're proud of you, Pakistan!" on it? I can't make siggioes, otherwise I would've made it and we all use it? Any siggy maker, please bana do yeh siggy!
294531 thumbnail
its ok
but the ywon our hearts 😛
mariam_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah man they did awesome! true, misbah shouldnt have played that last shot, but i guess he was under pressure too, everyone thought it would be a six when he hit it, but the guy caught it.. imran nazir did great, but i think his knee was hurting and thats y he got run out.. he should have called a runner..but its okay... pak did a great, wonderful job,,gul did awesome..n i agree, pak fielding was better than ever.. did very very very good..misbah should def. get an award ..cuz he always brought pak up whenever they needed the help.. . plus,india won an actual cup after like 25 years, pak won in 92,99 and a lot in between, so they def. have a chance for next time:D
Pakistan Zindabad:D Luv pak!
Khobsurat_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

Misbah couldve done it if he didnt do the scoop shot. But oh well I still love my team . They were awesome 😊 and I'm happy we've got a player like Misbah in our team now 😃

The commentator jinxed us he was like its Misbah vs India which was soo true.

i totally agree with, and we're really lucky that we got a player like misbah,

and that last thing 😆