Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacendlove thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: srk_biggest_fan

hey our team played well it was clearly the matter of luck. have u ever seen pakistani fielding better than the recent one i think not.inshallah they will win next time. they tried thier level best. and in game one team wins and other doesn't hey u gotto to admit that pakistan team really gave indian hard time. and even the commentator was saying that during final 2 over indian stopped breathing .😳

yeah u r right but i didn't understand how they lost? i thought it was just th last and the person did before a great shot nd see wht happen.
Anywes next time better luck and India deserve to have a hard game!!!!after all we r the bestπŸ˜‰
priincess1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You know guys we should be proud of our pakistani team 😊 they played really good, damn they are next best team in icc twenty20 world cup, that's not bad πŸ˜‰ but i know india se haarna is really sad..!
that's true misbha should not thake chance when he had 4 balls left.. yea yea Maybe god want something better 4 pakistan.. who know?! πŸ˜ƒ
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!
priincess1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KKAA

ugggggg 😑 i hate this only frtom 6 runs this really pissing me off now we deserve to win 😭 GOD 😭 plzzzzzzzzzz help our team win next time i have lost hope from them 😭 our teams does not only need prayers but a better coach YEAH thtz rite

No honey, not lose hope of our team, they are playing so god😊 It was just not our day today😭 yea yea.. be proud! we didn't loose bad, we lost from just 5 runs and it is nothing..😊

VVG2 thumbnail
dont worry its a game, some time pakistan will win and some time India will win.

I will be quite boring if only one team will keep winning.
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

yeah our team played damn well. for the first time i'm not pissed at them cuz of their own stupidity. imran nazir, umar gul and misbah so ruled the match!

but i really hope pakistan wins against india next time... otherwise it'll hurt even more! guys, i'm so hapyp that you guys are here whom i can share my depressed feelings with. i wish we ahd won! we deserved it really!

bad luck for shahid afridi... he wanted to make some runs but the ball got caught. a real pity. i felt sorry for him.

Edited by amy22 - 17 years ago
srkangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
guys if pakistan had lost with with thier own stupidty then we would havegot out our frustation and anger on them to make us feel; better but now we can't even do that cuz they tried hard. now it is like depression wanting to get angry at something but don't have anything to blame for the lose only luck is to be blamed i am feeling so helpless right now 😭
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
whatever happen 2day its called the luck otherwise pakistani team was exelent so hum haar ke bi jeetain hain and plzzz dont said our team didnt work hard 😭
Iram..x thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pknaz

whatever happen 2day its called the luck otherwise pakistani team was exelent so hum haar ke bi jeetain hain and plzzz dont said our team didnt work hard 😭

i agree with u they tried there best it was just not their day 2day. atleast we were the runners up that's a gud thing 2.

laney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Comedy Champs

yeah well done pakistan and congrats to india
arrrrg I hate this SRK he was unlucky for us, before he came pak had so many wickes but when he came shoaib and afridi go out 😑
i am so disapointed
i also missed school for nothing 😑 😑 😑
srkangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laney

yeah well done pakistan and congrats to india
arrrrg I hate this SRK he was unlucky for us, before he came pak had so many wickes but when he came shoaib and afridi go out 😑
i am so disapointed
i also missed school for nothing 😑 😑 😑

i felt that too i was so happy seeing SRk there then i started noticing that when after SRK came many of our best players got out and our team started to loose then they didn't show SRK for long time then misbah started to do well i think SRK wasn't present there that time but at the end he came again so the result. SRK was lucky for indian team and unlucky for pakistani team. SRK must have met pakistani team too though. all in all i am happy the even though pakistan didn't win but still both teams palyed well and cup came in south asia.😳