Pakistan lost the twenty 20 match

Iram..x thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey guys. i was really hoping pakistan will win and they lost 😭😭😭. i missed skool for no reason. atleast they're the runner ups. wish them gud luck next time.

anyways share ur comments.

Love Iram

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacendlove thumbnail
yeah u r right
they didn't deserve to lost 😭
Iram..x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peacendlove

yeah u r right
they didn't deserve to lost 😭

i no they deserved to win not to loose.

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I know man... this is damn sad. Misbah tried his level best and Umar Gul's bowling was grat... but of no use. We lost anyways... chalo khair... ek hee jeet sakta hain. Mein to samjhi yeh 100 se aagay nahi pohanch paengay jaise yeh shuru mein thay.

I swear, Misbah is such a great batsman, Pakistan needs him. He has great skills...
Iram..x thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

I know man... this is damn sad. Misbah tried his level best and Umar Gul's bowling was grat... but of no use. We lost anyways... chalo khair... ek hee jeet sakta hain. Mein to samjhi yeh 100 se aagay nahi pohanch paengay jaise yeh shuru mein thay.

I swear, Misbah is such a great batsman, Pakistan needs him. He has great skills...

i no at the begining i even thought pakistan won't even get more than 100 but then misbah came he was amazing but at the end i got really angry at him they had 4 balls left and he had to play tht stupid shot.

marrygoround thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes 😭

but atleast they(misbah) fight hard 😊
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
\hmm i dont blame Misbah..oh well one team had to lose and we were unlucky..

hopefully theres a chance nxt time..Misbah bought the match sooooooooooo close

good i didnt take day of school 😛
Edited by cutestar - 17 years ago
srkangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
according to me pakistani team played exceptionally well getting out is luck but stopping somone from taking run is technique and pkaistani did really well doing that. indian won only beacuse of luck but pakistani team worked really hard imran nazir was out only because of yonis stupidty otherwise it was easy win for pakistan but at the end misbhah played really well he was awsome and he spared pakistani team from great loss.it was indian's luck that they won if and only if pakistani had onme wicket left it was cleary thier victory well overall pakistani played really well they tried thier level best and i am proud of it . 👏 indian were good too but misbah really gave them pressure 😳
Edited by srk_biggest_fan - 17 years ago
KKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ugggggg 😡 i hate this only frtom 6 runs this really pissing me off now we deserve to win 😭 GOD 😭 plzzzzzzzzzz help our team win next time i have lost hope from them 😭 our teams does not only need prayers but a better coach YEAH thtz rite
srkangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KKAA

ugggggg 😡 i hate this only frtom 6 runs this really pissing me off now we deserve to win 😭 GOD 😭 plzzzzzzzzzz help our team win next time i have lost hope from them 😭 our teams does not only need prayers but a better coach YEAH thtz rite

hey our team played well it was clearly the matter of luck. have u ever seen pakistani fielding better than the recent one i think not.inshallah they will win next time. they tried thier level best. and in game one team wins and other doesn't hey u gotto to admit that pakistan team really gave indian hard time. and even the commentator was saying that during final 2 over indian stopped breathing .😳