Comedy Champs

Posted: 17 years ago
^^yeah u r right but u know
Sapna toota hai to dil kabhi jalta hai Haan thoda dard hua par chalta hai

we have to live with it and be proud of our great team and shoaib malik 👏 👏
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am really agree with all of u agar hmari team hari hai to india ko bi asani se nahin jutwaya misbah ke akhri chakay par to india kay hi chatay choot gaye they
proud of u misbah and pakistani team 👏 u r our champions 👏
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Friends, our team ruled. Indians kee akhir mein shaklein dekhne wali theen. They were damn scared. Dhoni running here and there... our team tried their best. We're proud of them. Aise bethe bethe nahi haare hain hum, try ker kay or apna best day kay haare hain... so it's okay!

We love our team... they rule!
mariam_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i know guyz..pak did great..especially misbah and imran nazir.. he had groin pain thats y i think he couldnt run and got run out.. but everything else went great.. it wasnt a big loss, so thats a good thing. pak did an awesome job and its only 5 runs.. which is not bad at all. its ok if they didnt win the match, but they definetly won our hearts.. INshallah next time they will be the winners:D

Pak Zindabad!
alishahprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariam_90

i know guyz..pak did great..especially misbah and imran nazir.. he had groin pain thats y i think he couldnt run and got run out.. but everything else went great.. it wasnt a big loss, so thats a good thing. pak did an awesome job and its only 5 runs.. which is not bad at all. its ok if they didnt win the match, but they definetly won our hearts.. INshallah next time they will be the winners:D

Pak Zindabad!

its so trueeeeeeeeeeee they win our heart 👏 for me they already win the world cup 👏

-farah- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Khair we lost big deal, did any1 see the faces of the indian players they seemed as though they had already lost. Khaire, Pakistan mashallah hAD A WOUNDERFUL HAME AND SO WHAT IF THEY LOST BY 5 STUPID RUNS. IN MY EYES THATS NO LOSS. They one the harts of every akistani n they will contuni to do so inshallah. Congrats to afridi for getting the player of the seres at least a pakistani player won that. And finally the comments made by shoaib were not wrong. It is ramadan, gv the guy sum createdHis english isnt all that aswell. Oh well he made up for it in the post match press confrence. Has any1 seen that by th way. He said so many funny things in it. Inshallah they will beat sa 1st test on monday.

luv farah ...x...