IndraDaga thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

CHACHA CHAUDHARY
Monday- Wednesday 7pm on SaharaOne Television

Chacha Chaudhary, is one of India's most famous Indian comic book characters created by cartoonist Shri Pran. For over two & a half decades, this comic strip is entertaining kids & adults a like. As depicted in the comic as well as in our programme Chacha Choudhary, the character of Chacha Chaudhary is of a witty old man fondly known as Chachaji a man with super intelligence. "Chacha ji ka deemag computer se bhi jyada tej hai" is the background voice over heard whenever chachaji solves a case.

Chachaji solves complicated issues concerned to National Security or problems of kids with his simple techniques. He can think faster than a computer and that's what impresses the audience most. He is a witty old man who is very affectionate about his wife Binny and his Man Friday, the mighty and powerful Sabu who hails from planet Jupiter. Binny is some how not very convinced about Chachaji's and Sabu's adventures every day but Chachaji always has his way to continue his activities. The sweet and beautifully depicted nok jhonk is the essence of their lovely relationship and also shows the sweet romanticism between them

The stories normally show certain serious problems concerning mainly kids, but at times we show episode relevant to contemporary issued as well. The problem solving methods are very easy to understand and that's the reason kids find this programme very interesting. A group of very funny police team is also used in every episode to create the lighter moments. We also create negative characters who are not normal-looking people, may be from different planets or may be people with extra terrestrial characteristics or funny abnormalities or mannerisms. This attracts the kid audience in particular and also the people from other age group.

The programme carries stories which are episodic in nature and that's the reason it provides lots of variety in terms of stories and plots. The treatment of each episode is are meticulously planned and presented in a different manner and each showcases different dimensions.

Cast & Credits
Chacha Chaudhary as Raghubir Yadav
Chachiji as Madhuri
Sanjeev Sabu as Rajesh Singh

Director : Sanjay Savitri

Edited by priya - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suheera thumbnail
When will this show start? I used to love his books.. I am crazy about his books.. I still would like to read it.. Can someone update for this show?
zarna thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya i would love it if someone was able to put an update up for this show i love this comic.
prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
looking forward to watching it ....

**PD**