Regarding tht Junior Miss America

Xenubia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Okay first of all.. as followers of such a great Religion Islam.. we have NO RIGHT whatsoever of judging people be it other muslims or non muslims..!! Islam does not appreciate this. Its their "Aamaal" (doings) that they will be judged upon in front of Allah..! We should first look at ourself then speak for others.. Not to be rude or anything.. but in islam watching movies, even television other than islamic programs (im referring to what we all watch here on india -forums) is forbidden (keep in mind im not using the word HARAM) .. but we all muslims/pakistanis.. watch tv , movies , listen to songs , "obssess" over actor/actresses (the posts fighting on imran/fahad/ali zafar/atif aslam iis hot/cute/mine) ...even our favourite actor/actress/singer/models (the muslim ones) are also doing forbidden things but dont we all like them?? we dont miss any of their dramas their songs and sorry to say... these people also or not making the name of islam "brighter"... I just wanted to say we should not judge the practioner by his religion.. Its not OUR way... its Allah SWT's will ... its HE who decides what is wrong and whats right.. just take a moment to think about what you do daily and count all the forbidden things you do intentionally/unintentionally...if that Junior miss America represented islam in a bad way.. doesnt fahad mustafa , ahsan khan , ali zafar , atif aslam, imran abbass, iman ali , amina haq, shan.. everyone does that too??? do u actually feel proud of pointing out ali zafar's video "sajaniya" to a non muslim and say .."oh thats a muslim singer?"... do u see fahad mustafa and imran abbass romancing on tv with actress (considering the mehram , na mehram issue) and point out thats a muslim actress.. and when the other non-muslim knows that in islam its forbidden to intereact with a na-mehram...

I didnt mean to hurt or offend anyone.. and i am really really sorry from the depths of my heart if i did offend or hurt anyone.. but i just wanted to make a point that its not upto US to judge anyone.. yeah sure freedom of speech is allowed but as muslims we should keep a line between freedom of speech and deciding who as a muslim is making us proud or not....!

Btw.. No that Junior Miss America is not my relative and i dont know her.. lol.. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flower431 thumbnail
i TOTALLY agree with you. thanks for pointing out. Some of us are needed to be reminded about such things.
noorejahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👏 So true, good for you for understanding and trying to help others understand!
Edited by Noor_64 - 17 years ago
TiN24 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
You have a point....however....i'm not saying you can't do this you can't do that...what I'm saying is that you do whatever your little heart desires....but don't label "pakistan" on it. Because then you are representing the entire country which includes sharif people who don't do such things.

I don't want people thinking if junior miss america is represenint pakistan like that....ALL pakistani girls are like that and fall into that catagory.

Yes listening to music, watching tv etc is not permitted in islam.....BUT that's something you keep to to yourself. You are not going out in pubic saying i'm Pakistani and I do this. You are rite when you say these actresses, actors, singers are wrong as well. I completely don't agree with these women in dramas and shows doing modelling etc.

My point....do what you want....but if you know that what you are doing is affecting your country in a bad way....refrain from it.