Info of Atif Aslam's next album

alisha_jalpari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi all,

Atif will soon be releasing his 3rd album, after Eid. He says that this will be a Eidi for all my fans. (how Cuteeeeee)

The album is called "Meri Kahani" not Hungami Hallat. And the song meri kahani is based on Atif's own childhoon. The unreleased version of the songs are already uploaded on net.

I can't wait for it...... I am hoping it to be fantastic. If I get more info on it I will defineatly post it, and I you guys have any info please feel free to post here.

And don't forget to leave comments here.

_______

Jalpari

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paki.princess thumbnail
oh wow yeshh i've heard about this time. I love the song "meri kahani", I saw him singing it at the Nadia Khan show and he shoundeddd shoo shoo awesome, I loved it when he played the guitar too *haye*

ohh I can't for this album , it's gonna be awesome :)
noorejahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg, wut happened to 'Hungaami Haalaat'? I like that title better; 'Meri Kahaani' sounds a bit cliched..but hopefully the album is good! I can't WAIT for it to come outtt! 😳 Eid isn't too far away..yay! 😃
coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Atif says that the music of this album is kinda raw and that the fans will see the same Atif in Meri kahani as they saw in Jalpari....this new album is entirely different from Doorie which was quite commercial.