Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cal_pun_gal thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
and others who think that beauty is external....and only fair people look good........u guys are out of ur mind........beauty is with confidence, beauty is giving 100% what u do, beauty is being strong as a woman, beauty is admitting ur wrongdoing and correcting them.... i think as a girl i would rather be dark, ugly and intelligent rather than a beautiful dumb blonde.....
DONT JUDGE PEOPLE!!! u guys are all sitting there and judging her..... does that make u a good muslim....WHO HAS RIGHT TO DECIDE......i m sure it is not u....it is GOD
amara_ch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

DONT JUDGE PEOPLE!!! u guys are all sitting there and judging her..... does that make u a good muslim....WHO HAS RIGHT TO DECIDE......i m sure it is not u....it is GOD

ALLAH said try to stop someone from doing bad things. she is doing bad things. Islam is aganist that women and men should not live together before marry.

tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well i never liked her and yeah she is a wannabe
***sonia*** thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she is pretty though but i can't believe that she smoke 🤢
rose_love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ***sonia***

she is pretty though but i can't believe that she smoke 🤢

Even I was shocked😲

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No-one said that being dark-skinned is ugly... some people look gorgeous with their dark skins, e.g. Shoaib Malik. 😳 😳 😳

But what we need to udnerstand is that whatever these poeple are looking like ons creens, doesn't have to be the REAL them. Aminah is looking very fair and all pretty in this video... and I told about the pix when she was wearing no make-up. She's TOTALLY different. Here she's fair, there she's dark. Zameen aasmaan ka fark. First try to understand the point, yaar...

Living in an open relationship is nothing good... Islam's rules were always the same, whether it's the 18th century or not!! It's up to evvery person whether they wanna obey the rules or not.

When you commit a gunah, you dun have to go out and tell everyone about it. It's better if you ask Allah for forgiveness behind closed doors. Apne gunah phelane se you make witnesses and ruin your own image... and that's not good.

TiN24 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Firstly..whatever happened to freedom of speech. I'm sorry to say...but people can do whatever they want and kudo to them for admitting it infront of thousands of people....BUT...you can't stop the world from talking. Whether you do something good or bad people will talk regardless. That's how socity works.

As for people saying its not the 18th century anymore so its ok if she lives with her boyfriend....well....ur rite...its the 20th century now and times have changed....HOWEVER....ISLAM HAS NOT CHANGED....not THEN, not NOW...not EVER. Therefore...when she openly says she has a boyfriend whom she lives with....it does sound islamically incorrect. Again...she may be proud of it...but you can't stop people from talking.

The only reason I point fingers is because these people (ie pakistani models, actors, singers, etc) are supposed to be representing Pakistan (which happens to be an islamic state). When you look at it from a third person's point of view.....they're gonna wonder what's the difference between Pakistan and America/Canada? What our answer then. I was born and rasied in canada where girls smoking and living with your boyfriend is part of everyday life. Yet I don't do neither because I'm a Pakistani/Canadian.

My advice to all pakistani's (whether it be actors, actresses, singers, or some guy off the street)...don't try too hard to be western....its just doesn't look good...plain and simple as easy as that.
amara_ch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TiN24

Firstly..whatever happened to freedom of speech. I'm sorry to say...but people can do whatever they want and kudo to them for admitting it infront of thousands of people....BUT...you can't stop the world from talking. Whether you do something good or bad people will talk regardless. That's how socity works.

As for people saying its not the 18th century anymore so its ok if she lives with her boyfriend....well....ur rite...its the 20th century now and times have changed....HOWEVER....ISLAM HAS NOT CHANGED....not THEN, not NOW...not EVER. Therefore...when she openly says she has a boyfriend whom she lives with....it does sound islamically incorrect. Again...she may be proud of it...but you can't stop people from talking.

The only reason I point fingers is because these people (ie pakistani models, actors, singers, etc) are supposed to be representing Pakistan (which happens to be an islamic state). When you look at it from a third person's point of view.....they're gonna wonder what's the difference between Pakistan and America/Canada? What our answer then. I was born and rasied in canada where girls smoking and living with your boyfriend is part of everyday life. Yet I don't do neither because I'm a Pakistani/Canadian.

My advice to all pakistani's (whether it be actors, actresses, singers, or some guy off the street)...don't try too hard to be western....its just doesn't look good...plain and simple as easy as that.

I AGREE WITH YOU. I SAID SAME THING BEFORE.

Nafaso thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cal_pun_gal

i feel sorry for all u people who think that just because she lives with her b.f or she smokes...that gives u guys a right to judge her...i appreciate her honesty admitting what she does....at least she is not trying to put a bhainji face up and doing things behind closed dooors...........and also there is nothing wrong what she is doing........yes smoking is a bad for ur health but i m sure she is old enough to understand the consequences....and living with her b.f...........GROW UP PEOPLE......we are not in 18th century.....

Yah i agree with you that we arent in 18th century ... but our deen, our values are ---- girls at young age admire her --- and she is so called a rollmodle to a lot of us ---- but to hear all this cheap crap from someone who shows that she is oh so educated looks pretty cheap ---- she is a SHOW OFF ---- ciggi, boyfriend and so on is all a crap--- ya today having a boyfriend is like carrying a very slylish back --- but its nothing to be proud of ---- and we judged her from what she said it her self ---- so dont get me wrong -- we are free to express our views and thinkings ----

Nafaso thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TiN24

VERY WELL SAID .... GOOD ON YA.....