Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
wow i neva knew tht n shes soo pretty aswelll!
srkangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well the main thing to ponder is that what the hell her boyfriend doing in her house in the morning she may be a good looking gal but she certainly doesn't seem decent to me 😳
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Most of them girls from showbiz aren't very shareef. Amna certainly seems to be one of them. Cheap!
294531 thumbnail
you didnt spell it write 😆 😆
btw thnxx 4 video 😆
sumiyyakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well shez pretty for sure buh u no what shez not decent....cuz one time in the luxs awards ( i dont which one they were ) her dressing wazz ugghhhh she was wearing a coat and a tie and the shirt was missing and for us to watch a pakistani and a muslim girl like her wazz very very embarassing so that wazz the time i realized that her character is not goodd... well what can we do this is the world these dayzz!!
ishaahmad20009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Now I don't like her...I hate those people who smokes espically pakistani girls... After Vaneeza Ahmed she also stat smoking... In the Video Amna is acting like so Americanize
amy22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumiyyakhan

well shez pretty for sure buh u no what shez not decent....cuz one time in the luxs awards ( i dont which one they were ) her dressing wazz ugghhhh she was wearing a coat and a tie and the shirt was missing and for us to watch a pakistani and a muslim girl like her wazz very very embarassing so that wazz the time i realized that her character is not goodd... well what can we do this is the world these dayzz!!

Owwwww... pretty cheap. But hy, she's not pretty in real. You have to have a look at her pix without make-up. Oh my God, she's all dark and has real dark circles around her eyes and she's so not what she looks with make-up. Not that being dark is bad, but only she's not what she looks.

amy22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishaahmad20009

Now I don't like her...I hate those people who smokes espically pakistani girls... After Vaneeza Ahmed she also stat smoking... In the Video Amna is acting like so Americanize

Yeah, so wanna-be cool types.

cal_pun_gal thumbnail
i feel sorry for all u people who think that just because she lives with her b.f or she smokes...that gives u guys a right to judge her...i appreciate her honesty admitting what she does....at least she is not trying to put a bhainji face up and doing things behind closed dooors...........and also there is nothing wrong what she is doing........yes smoking is a bad for ur health but i m sure she is old enough to understand the consequences....and living with her b.f...........GROW UP PEOPLE......we are not in 18th century.....