Khwaish-Naaz and Azaan attitude

ladyinblu218 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Now that Affreen has saved Naaz life and the misunderstanding has been cleared on who she was with in the hotel room do you guys thaink that Naaz and Azan will change their attitude towards her for the better and start giving her the respect she deserves??? Will they try to stop her from leaving the house or they will let her leave the house then bring her back home???? Pls post your views thanks๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sum2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nope they wont change may be now they may be nice to her but in longrun they will be back to their bussiness ...i mean insulting afreen.

thank god she is out of that pagal housce ,,,,hope she will have a peacefull life in her maayka ,she is pregnent and she deserves some pampering and caring and i am sure her parents and sisters will look after her like princess....and bai be tho hai uske saath.
keerthireddy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont think they will stop her from leaving..and later may bring her back home with the permission of her father...
knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think Azaan and Naaz might soften a bit towards Afreen for sometime..

But Naaz will be back to her attitude and i think this time Azaan will not be rude to Afreen i think.... Or he might be the same kadva karelaaa ๐Ÿ˜†

Krishi
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Please post all discussion topics in the discussion forum ๐Ÿ˜Š

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/56

Topic moved

PSF Development Team