Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadia_lahori thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Niceup

shes yaaaaaaaak.the selecters r blind 😆

dont say that its harsh allah has created every one and human beings r ashrufal makhluqat so none of then r yuck 😊

Edited by sadia_lahori - 17 years ago
enycexdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddd these women just piss me off when they do stuff like that!! theyre just proving to the westerns that muslim women are FORCED to cover up!
terepehloomein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
come on can't yall be happy for someone... i mean u don't have to degrade her...
didn't the mods say not to personal attacks on the person u don't like or wgatever!!!???

anyways congrats to her 👏
fouzi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I wish we will grow up and mind our own business.
*Faiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah! but nobody is perfect! She may have some hidden beauty, u never know! and i think she is pretty!! 😊
S.Abbas thumbnail
agree she is preety
most of the girls do not wearing hijab still they r muslim or she is wearing those type of dresses, so u mean that she is not muslim or wat???
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Maybe she's a Muslim, I dunno what her religion is. But her name suggests she's a Muslim.

Islam doesn't allow women to walk around on stages in bikinis... and if anyone's doing this, it's not right and it doesn't make us liberal if we accept this.

Anyways, this is a very long debate and we aren't allowed to talk about religion here anyway, so forget it.

And yes, I agree, Allah created us all and we're no-one to find faults in other people's appearances, but these girls on stages are only there cuz they think they're cool enough to be there... their appearance is their ticket to such shows.

Edited by amy22 - 17 years ago
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
I think she is muslim and nowadays everyone wears clothes that are inappropriate!
urlov3 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i agree tht she is not tht pretty and thts not the only thing they look at,,,they also wants to heAr how well u talk and how intellegent u r...so lets appreciate her for tht!!!