aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
NORA ALI
On Saturday, June 30 Nora Ali of Minnesota became the 50th America's Junior Miss at the Mobile Civic Center Theater in Mobile, AL. Ali won Category Awards during the preliminary round of the competition in Scholastics, Self-Expression, Talent, and Interview. Ali's total winnings from National Finals totals $54,000. She is the daughter of Zaki and Mahfuza Ali and attended South St. Paul High School in Mendonta Heights. Nora plans to attend Harvard in the fall to prepare for a career in Business Management or Finance. She will depart for a media tour in New York City in a couple of weeks, and will also make appearances at various places throughout the country promoting the Be Your Best Self program.

Pennsylvania' s Karin Tsai was the First Runner-up in the competition winning a total of $30,000 in scholarship money which includes preliminary Category Awards in Scholastics, Self-Expression, Talent, and Interview.

The Second Runner-up was Nevada's Chantel Hopper winning a total of $21,000 in scholarship money which includes preliminary Category Awards in Talent, Fitness, Scholastics, and Interview.

Other finalists were Alabama's Mary Catherine McAnnally, Connecticut's Junior Miss Lexi Novak, Louisiana's Junior Miss Heather Badeaux, Vermont's Junior Miss Alexandra Larrow, and Virginia's Junior Miss Rachel Gillette. Each received a $5,000 cash scholarship.
The Spirit of Junior Miss $1,500 scholarship was awarded by the AJM Council to Mary Catherine McAnnally of Alabama.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's nothing to be proud of. And the girl isn't even pretty. Aise hee Islam ka naam barbaad.
KKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me too 100000000% agree aith yall
-farah- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow what a way to show ISLAM OFF. This is so rng. I mean why do ppl actually think that they r doing sumin gud but isnt? Gosh thats so annoying. Some ppl deffo need a reality check. 🤢
aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree with you ppl.. and i think i m pretter than her lolzz and could be miss world lolzzz anyway i dont really like her.. 😆 😆 i think , judges doesnt really know the beauty thats y they chosed her ...

😉
rizwanag thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

It's nothing to be proud of. And the girl isn't even pretty. Aise hee Islam ka naam barbaad.

1000000000%%%%%% agree with nothing to be

proud of.......I don't know what kinds of girls are

who feel proud to participate in these kinds of

activites😡

LOVE_DOSTI thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rizwanag

1000000000%%%%%% agree with nothing to be

proud of.......I don't know what kinds of girls are

who feel proud to participate in these kinds of

activites😡

so true😳

Niceup thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shes yaaaaaaaak.the selecters r blind 😆
alishahprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishiya

agree with you ppl.. and i think i m pretter than her lolzz and could be miss world lolzzz anyway i dont really like her.. 😆 😆 i think , judges doesnt really know the beauty thats y they chosed her ...

😉

even i am much better then herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr🤣🤣🤣

alishahprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niceup

shes yaaaaaaaak.the selecters r blind 😆

i think they need glassessssssssssssssss😆😡 stupied judgessssss 😆 feel like killing them