VOTE AGAIN as some banners were missing

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
4 banners were missing and have been included at the end so please vote again

https://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s10/crazycreative/cclo1.gif

Its time to vote so that we have a wonderful banner for this section. Although the announcement was global the response was not great but nevertheless thanks to those who participated we have some great banners to choose from.Vote for 1 banner from the list of banners below

THE LAST DATE FOR VOTING IS SEPTEMBER  23rd 2007

Please keep the following things in mind when voting for the banners

1) How clear the banner is and pictures are not overlapping each other

2) How well the banner pictures are merged so that there is a free flow in the banner

3) How creative the banner is , the effects and the different coloring of the banner.

4) Creates the essense of the show well and when you look at the banner you know it represents the show.

5) Do not create multiple id's to vote for the banners as that will not be considered.

So lets start Voting . Participants PLEASE do not vote for your banners and anyone creating multiple ids will be disqualified.

HERE ARE THE BANNERS

Thanks

Antakshari Development Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
# 1....wow all of them have my hubby Naveen 😳 😃
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
My vote goes to #7 👏

Others were good as well, but some included participants of the previous Antakshari, who aren't coming back, and some included the present little stars who will be gone in a couple of weeks as the little star Antakshari is coming to its end. And eventually, different participants will come. Basically, the only permanent ones will be Anu and Juhi and the participants will keep changing. And #7 has Anu n Juhi with North ki Shaan, East ki Aan, etc without the participants. And that wud look good even after the participants come n go. 😊
wendyf. thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Kruthi*

My vote goes to #7 👏

Others were good as well, but some included participants of the previous Antakshari, who aren't coming back, and some included the present little stars who will be gone in a couple of weeks as the little star Antakshari is coming to its end. And eventually, different participants will come. Basically, the only permanent ones will be Anu and Juhi and the participants will keep changing. And #7 has Anu n Juhi with North ki Shaan, East ki Aan, etc without the participants. And that wud look good even after the participants come n go. 😊

you are rite.

# 7

my banner is missing...great!😕

tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome entries 👏
my vote #4
Tumhari_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely banners!!! 👏

My vote goes to #4. 👏
toli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Banners Great job everyone 👏

My vote for #4
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: wendyf.

you are rite.

# 7

my banner is missing...great!😕

i did not receive any banner ...the pm u sent just had a picture from another show 😕. please send the banner asap
*reema* thumbnail
#12 I like the pink on it
i dont watch antakshri so i dont know what characters i should look on the banner
really pretty banners everyone i was stuck on #4 and #12
sessa thumbnail
i vote for number 2 they all look so graet also i vote for num1