*~*DOTW*~* Shashanks little secret?

~Sonya~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi everyone

Welcome to Discussion of the week!

Hope you enjoyed last weeks episodes filled with love(Armaan-Ridz)😳suspense, sadness and excitement😉Hopefully this weeks episodes will be even better with love in the air for Armaan and Ridhima.Remember the basketball match and how Armaan lost against Ridhima.

Leaving aside there little love story, lets remember the little secret Shashank is hiding and it seems only Padma knows about it😕

Heres some questions regarding this "little secret"

Have u ever wondered what that secret was?

How long do you think we will have to wait for this secret to come out?

We now know it has something to do with one of the daughters being adopted(i think its Ridhima)How do you think they are going to react about it?

Will Ridhima/Anjali still love their father as much as they do now after finding out the truth?

Do you think anyone else knows about this secret besides Shashank and Padma

Any other comments you would like to add...

Rate last weeks episodes 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest...

What were your favourite scenes from the week...

Thats it for this week

Have fun discussing!

P.S. Keep this a healthy discussion, no bashing, no fighting etc...

Edited by ~Sonya~ - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*Shona94*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Sonya~

Hi everyone

Hope you enjoyed last weeks episodes filled with love(Armaan-Ridz)😳suspense, sadness and excitement😉Hopefully this weeks episodes will be even better with love in the air for Armaan and Ridhima.Remember the basketball match and how Armaan lost against Ridhima.

Leaving aside there little love story, lets remember the little secret Shashank is hiding and it seems only Padma knows about it😕

Yes

I think like 1 or 2 weeks

We now know it has something to do with one of the daughters being adopted(i think its Ridhima)How do you think they are going to react about it?

I think its Ridhima because her father always supprots Ridhima than Anjali.first they will be in shock then one of them might ask who is the real parent and were are the parents.

Will Ridhima/Anjali still love their father as much as they do now after finding out the truth?

Yes

Yes

No

10 all the way because of the Armaan and Ridz scenes😍

The basketball scene or Armaan's Dream😍

Thats it for this week

Have fun discussing!

Nice discussion😊

P.S. Keep this a healthy discussion, no bashing, no fighting etc...

~*puja*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1.Have you ever wondered what the secret was?

I did wonder what secret Dr. Shashank and Padma had, but it became really clear on Thursday's episode last week.

2.How long do you think we will have to wait for this secret to come out?

It will be a while until the secret will come out, I think it will happen when something happens to Dr. Shashank or Padma, and blood or some other kind of donation is needed and they first check with Ridhima and Anjali and they'll find out that way, some how.

3.We now know it has something to do with one of the daughters being adopted(i think its Ridhima)How do you think they are going to react about it?

I think that if Ridhima is the adopted one she'll be in shock, but end up being really grateful and love Dr. Shashank even more. If Anjali were the adopted one, which I doubt, she'll be furious and angry and maybe even want revenge or become vindictive with Ridz.

4.Will Ridhima/Anjali still love their father as much as they do now after finding out the truth?

Ridhima will love her father no matter what, if not more. Anjali is hard to figure out, she may hate him or feel like he deceived her.

5.Do you think anyone else knows about this secret besides Shashank and Padma?

Dr. Shashank's wife probably knows the truth, and may come back to unveil the truth or may be there when the truth is unveiled and elaborate on it to Ridz and Angie.

6.Any other comments you would like to add...?

I think that there is more to this secret than Ridz or Angie being adopted, the reason that Dr. Shashank adopted one of them is going to be the real secret, and if Padma is the mother than there is the secret of who the father is. Lots of questions to be answered for this one secret.

7.Rate last weeks episodes 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest...

10... last week was great, it had romance, comedy, emotions, family drama, medical drama... it was great!

8.What were your favourite scenes from the week...

Too many to name, but any scene with Armaan thinking about Ridhima or with Ridhima, they were so cute!!
Edited by ~*puja*~ - 16 years ago
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah I have...😳

Few more episodes? Because Shashank and Padma keep going on about it

Deep shock but then I think Armaan will help her come over it..I don't think she will stop loving her dad Shashank coz he brought her up to be a doctor all these years. 😳

I think Ridhima will..Not sure about Anjali.

Yes the grandma and thats about it.

Umm good discussion jiiiiiii😳

Basketball match!! 😃

cool_pooja thumbnail

Thats all wat everyone has been discussing!😆

I dunt think it would be long.. Maybe 2 weeks..😳

They are defintly going to be shocked and this will make Anjali hate Ridz more while ridz will want to sacrfice for Anjali!😳

I think dey will..😃

Yeah.. Dadi knows abt it!

Not really!😆

10!😃

All Armaan-Ridhima scenes!😃

mahalaksh2303 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
1.Have u ever wondered what that secret was?
ya i have wondered wat tat might be and guessed it be tat one of the daughter being padma's.......😕😕

2.How long do you think we will have to wait for this secret to come out?
i think it soon gonna be let out........😕😕

3.We now know it has something to do with one of the daughters being adopted(i think its Ridhima)How do you think they are going to react about it?
i am too sure tat its gonna be ridz angie might turn out more rude to ridz and ridz as usual being more tolerant.......

4.Will Ridhima/Anjali still love their father as much as they do now after finding out the truth?
yes ridz and angie will love their father but angie might create some problems........😕😕

5.Do you think anyone else knows about this secret besides Shashank and Padma
yes nani knows the truth na.........😉😉

6.Rate last weeks episodes 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest...
i would give 10 coz of armaan and his confused feelings added to it is our cute atul...........😳

7.What were your favourite scenes from the week...
the dream sequence armi seeing ridz every where and basket game episode and atul's doings before and in the game........😆
Edited by mahalakshmi2303 - 16 years ago
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi everyone

Yh..Itz abt the adoption of either Ridz or Anjie..

Maybe a few more weeks

Anjie will go crazy knwoing the truth if shez the one whoz adopted..n if itz Ridz...then I dun think she'll react that badly..she'll jst be sad for a few dayz..

Ridz-Yes she will..Anjie-Will start hating him

Dr.Shashank's mother..

The show is the most happening show on TV..n I m jst luving it..I hope they keep the show alive by all these positive characters...

The basketball match scene..Ridz fall on Armaan...hehe

Thats it for this week

Have fun discussing!

Thnx..gr8 Disccussion n gr8 post..👏

Komal

TwilightLovee. thumbnail
1 ov dem is adopted and padma shashank and the grandma know bout it!
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think the secret was that Ridz..i have a strong feeling that its her..is Padman's daughter..and Shashank adopted her!! 😳
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yup could be that Sha and Padma were long time friends or something. Now scenes confirm that one of Sha's daughter is Padma's. So that would be the little secret. Now Padma is suffering from some disease, so Sha is there to treat her.

Hmm.... It would take sometime for the secret to reveal... Because once it does there is going to be bang in the show... Might be after Ridz and Armi fall in love... Maybe a month or so... This lil secret may affect Armi and Ridzi's love too, maybe.

Ridz would be shocked, but would try to adopt the situation she was adopted. She would take it fine if you ask me... She is too sweet to react harsh... But Anji of course would want Ridz out of the house and will start throwing tantrums about her... As it is she hates her😕

Ridz will surely love her father... Will be shocked but understanding, but Anji will throw tantrums taking it all she could to make a big issue out of it

Hmm..... Not the present characters... But if Padma was married to some rogue husband not yet introduced in the show, he may come later and would know the truth

The show is going beautifully.... But one tragedy that is expected is Sha's and Padma's secret... That is the thing which would change relationships in Sanjeevani... Something strong says so

Hmmmm Rate the show????? I would definitely give 10... Courtesy: Armi and Ridzi's cute scenes and the basket ball match

The whole of basket ball match, especially scenes of Atul... It was damn hilarious😆

Next Mini: Cute gal yaar😳 The way she says "Armaan ball pe concentrate karo, ladki pe nahi" and also the scene where Armi sees Ridz and Mini alsp asks "Acchhi hai naa?? Badi badi aankhein hain??"😛

Not to forget Armi getting mad on seeing Ridz everywhere👏

Seems I covered whole of last weeks epis😆What to do, the whole show is rocking😃