~*DOTW*~ Goodbye to a great show...

Eish thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Discussion of the Week

Hi all TSZTSAians!

Well as you know Thodi Si Zameen Thoda Sa Aasmaan has or will be coming to an end. I don't think there is many words to describe the show but in my opnion there is a few that sum up what the show is for me....

A True Gift from God

I mean it!...I absolutely love this show and it means so much to me! I am sure this is the case for many of its fans so this is why this weeks DOTW is for you to express what you gained from this show - maybe something you learnt, felt true inspiration, learnt what NOT to do in life and maybe it just was that you realised family and friends are everything.

Get discussing and let us know your feelings about the show ending and what you honestly love about it and more!

XXX

Edited by Eish - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chandani02cr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I guess there is no way to compete with Ekta. This was such a great and realistic show, too bad Smriti didn't get a chance to show her magic for a longer time.
monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was a great show. I eagerly waited every week for the video. There was always something new in the show not the old stories repeated all the time in a different manner. 👏

Smriti did a great job. She carried all the characters very well together except for couple of them like Dushyant got disappeared to get himself from being arrested but in the end they never told about his whereabouts. Sudha's disappearence was a question too. She did help Namita until the delivery and then she vanished. Also the mother-in-law never told us her story as to what had happened to her husband and Sudhanshuji's mother and all that and why was she making Sudhanshuji loosing his mind. These are all the questions that needed to be answered in timely fashion.

I guess thats why this show lost its charm among the viewers because it had so many stories that remained to be told. 😕

But I do want to say that this show portrayed a very realistic picture of the human relationships. 😛   I do remember how my brother and sisters and all the cousins used to play together in a joint family. A basti a also like a joint family of many families. It was so wonderful to help through the house chores through out the day and then play and giggle together and make fun of each other in a good way. I can't forget my childhood and this show pretty much reminded of that to me. 😳
Eish thumbnail
Hi! Hope all are well.

I just wanted to say that Monika, your post was very heart-felt and really does show what a great show TSZTSA is. It to taught me and reminds me of the relationships I hold dear in life. Thankyou.

C'mon all TSZTSA fans, what was TSZTSA for you?

Let us know!

Love Eish xxx 😊
~*Neha*~ thumbnail
Let me sart of...TSZTSA was one show which was extremely unique as I have been repeatedly saying in majority of the posts in this forum.

This show had a lovely start...a simple girl living in a basti could achieve her dreams...even more special was her marriage. I loved the episode when Uma and Sudhanshu got married. And after that the way Uma tried or rather made her best effort to make SUdhanshu a different person altogether. Its rather unfortunate that I havent been able to follow the show since a few months, that is ever since new characters were introduced. I'll definitely try to do so if time permits me. I loved the was Smriti Irani potrayed the role of Uma and Kiran Karmakar potrayed the role of SUdhanshu. Infact, all characters did complete justice to their respective roles.

This show holds an even more special place in my heart as, I first became viewbie on IF..for TSZTSA, so indeed it was a lovely moment for me. I started off taking part in the forum but unfortunately couldnt get the charm..if any mistake I've committed, I would like to sincerely apologise and also apologise for my absence for 3-4 months. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the members who have contributed so much to this forum and tried to enhance participation.

It is sad to even think about the fact that such a nice show has ended after reaching its one year mark. Nevertheless, I'm extremely sure that this shw holds a special place in our hearts and we'll remember this show forever!
Eish thumbnail
Hi!

Neha, I couldn't have said it better myself, immensely touching your speech was. I hope all TSZTSAians read your post and also express their feelings towards the show.

From what I have experienced as you being Viewbie, no problems occured to me and you fulfilled your duty extremely well, working with you has been great and thanks for all that you have done.

I have not yet made my speech because the show has not finished here in the UK yet. As soon as it does I will tell you why the show was special to me...

Take Care and Thankyou
Love Eish xxx 😊