imran abbas in jaal (aitebaar)..review

bla bla bla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
yestery i saw JAAL which comes on ary. its a series in which they show diff stories. yesterday it was IMRAN ABBAS there in that drama 👏 👏. the story name was AITEBAR. and imran was like this 😈 😈. i will post the review when i will get time.may be tonight or tomorrow inshallah 😳
Edited by bla bla bla - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bla bla bla thumbnail
Imran abbas (his name was Saad) was in a typical devilish role 😈 . He was a robber a muderer. There was a girl Tahira( real name GUL, never seen her before) living in earth quake affected area ( i think muzaffarabad, not sure) all alone. Her family members had died in earth quake.she was a teacher and was in school at that time that is why she survived. Actually the whole drama was the conversation between imran and that girl in her home during the night time except 4 the last scene which was in morning. Her home was no more than a debris.The walls were cracked, she could not repair them as she was all alone.There was no door in her house.Anyone could enter from anywhere( i missed a little part from da start i dont know why saad (imran abbas) entered her house i think police was after him and he was seeking shelter.It was evening time.When i started watching he was eating roti and was scolding Tahira for not making it properly.Then he ordered her to give him water and to make tea also. Imran abbas was like eehh 😈 .On asking when she gave him sumthing, i think it was pain killer she threw towards him. And guess what he said "kutte ko nahi daal rahi" 😆 😆 .he was teasing the girl, taunting her even molesting her.he had 2 bullets got into his body, one in leg and one in back and he was suffering from extreme pain.He kept on talking with her.he told that bcoz of poverty how he became criminal. He also tells her that he misses his mother and sister. He also asked "shadi ho gaye hai tmari?"
Tahira: no.
Saad:"koi chakkar wakkar?"
Tahira : no.
Then afterwards his condition was becoming miserable due to his wound which was bleeding. She even dressed his wound on back, but it gave him no relief.Tahira insisted that she should bring the doc to home who lives near by.but Saad said that he does not want to die alone, so dont go.Police also came in search of Saad but she hid him. Police man was searching her so called home. There was a door beyond which there was a deep chasm( khaiii actually). Policeman asked what is there, she didnt reply. he fell down, in this way she saved Saad. Then she went to him.He was about to die. She had his head in her lap.She tried to console him 😳 . She said she will definitely go for the doctor.Saad showed her his certificates, the money he had was in lakhs (i dont remember the exact value).He had an expensive mobile as well.she said she will call for the doc.And then she will arrange for the car and they will go away.Actually the girl turns out to be a fraud. She ran away leaving him taking his mob. and saving certificates.She went to policestation and told about Saad.Next morning when she was in taxi she gets a call on the mobile. It was Saad telling her that he is saved bcoz of a kind policeman. And he warns her not to cash those certificates as they are fake just like she is.
Oh God the end was so unexpected... i thought she was being very sincere with him.But no way ....she was.....I dont know why these people show girls in such a manner.They definitely spoil girl's image. Sari larkiyan aisi nahin hotein 🤢 .
Edited by bla bla bla - 17 years ago
alisha_jalpari thumbnail
oooooops! I missed it, because of Ramadan they are playing tarawi so I have no chance to see it.

But thanks alot for sharing!