Happy B’day ........... Dearest Amreen!!

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

Kehte hain, dostoon ki tareef nahian karni chaiye. Kyun keh unko pata hota hai what is exactly in the other's mind. But I feel talking your heart out once a year is not a bad idea!! 😛

So today I will tell you about my friend, whom I am proud to call my Best Friend!!

She is sweet, caring and most of all trustworthy, you tell her a secret and it wont ever reach her other ear. I can talk with her for hours and not feel in anyway that she is getting bored. 😆 That also means that she is totally patient…. Boht sabar wali hai. 😆 You can get the bestest advise from her, doesn't matter if it is about a personal problem or it is, to add border on a sig or not. She gives her most honest opinion and makes sure that the result of it comes out to be the best. You give her a task, and can relax coz she is a efficient and a total perfectionist, she will complete it and will do her best in it, that you wont be able to find any problem with it, even if you spend days finding any. What more can I say…….. She is my friend so itna tu paka hai that she will be bholi bhali 😛 …….. and I tell you she really is!!! 😃

She former mod of PSF and an ex-crazy, IF's one of the best sig maker, and with me on my every adventure, she is one and only……….

Amreen
(amreen1409)

And today is her b'day!!!

On Behalf of allllllllll your fans and friends a Very

🤗 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

May Allah Bless you with loads and loads of Happiness and shower you with the best always!!! And I hope and pray that you stay the same always!!!

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

And on this B'day Amreen, we (CC) want a gift from you and that is that you return to the Crazy Creative Team, as we all miss you there!!!!

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Loads and Loads of Love and wishes!!!

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Scorpion134 (Aji):

First of all, Ramadan Mubarak. How was your first Roza? Hungry😛?

Second, how old are you now? 50 or 100 or...😛? hehe

Happy Birthday Amreen Appi🤗

Have fun and enjoy the day coz you are not gonna have this day till next year so party all night😉. Btw, I didn't get any invitation😡. Did you even send me one?

Jokes apart, your BDay is on Friday, such a good/auspicious (spell.) day and then second roza, lucky you🤗.

You do know I am not good at writing messages and whatever I have written so far is just me waffling😳, sorry.

Few things I wanna dedicate to you:

Song - You are my sunshine🤗

Gift (sort of - I didn't write that poem thing but it expressed what I wanted to say beautifully😳)

Have a blast!

Aji

~LiL*PrInCeZ~:

Amreen Appi,

🥳Happy Birthday!🥳

From your favorite lil sis,

With lots of love,

apki Juvi.😛

PS- How do you like my message? Sweet, Simple and to the point....just like you🤗🤗🤗

[Thankgod she was lazy and only sent seven. warna iss post ka kya hota??? 😆]

Fari aka Fariha17:

Dearest Amreen Aapi,
Wish you a very very very Happy Birthday!! May all your dreams and wishes come true and may Allah shower you with his blessings forever..Ameen! Have a wonderful day and year ahead!
🤗
With love

Tumhari_Khushi:

Amreeeeeeen sweety!! 🤗

I wish you a very very very Happy Birthday, Ms.Umbrella girl ;) May each of your dreams come true and you have a wonderful day!

Even if we haven't been talking for some time, I'll never forget all the PMs we shared :) You're one of the cutest girls around here! 🤗

Loads of Love,

Khushi

Sweet_kp:

HAPPPPPPYYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYY AMREEN!!!🤗

And welcome to the crazy azn fan's list of mine😉😆 It was so easy to get u on the "good side"😛😆 Well it has been about a year and a half now since I got to know you. From AHAM to long PM's to many offliners on yahoo to chatting on msn, it has been an absolute fun ride getting to know you and being your friend. It truly is a pleasure being a friend to such an amazing person like you who is always there to support, always there to help and always there to care! How much ever I praise you, it is very less compared to what you deserve. Thank you for everything!! May your coming years be blessed with success, happiness, love and fulfilment of all your wishes!!

🤗

love you always!
khair

Guess_gallery:

Tum Se Milke Hum Ne Yeh Hai Jaana,

Kitna Asaan Hota Hai Dosti Ko Nibhana,

Tumhe Kuch Kahe Bina Tum Samajh Jati Ho,

Har Baat Ko Aankho Mein Hi Padh Leti Ho...

Chaand Ki Roshni Kam Padh Jayegi,

Suraj Ki Laali Bhi Kam Padh Jayegi,

Teri Tareef Mein Likhte Likhte Dost,

Meri Poori Zindagi Kam Padh Jayegi...

Dua Hai Ab Bas Meri Ke Khush Raho Tum,

Koi Baat Aisi Na Aye Ke Udaas Hojao Tum,

Tumhari Khushi Se Hamari Saansein Judi Hai,

Muskurao Aur Is Baat Ko Aaj Samajh Lo Tum…

Jayshree:

Hi Amreen,
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day..
Hope this is your best birthday and you enjoy a lot..

Sweet_shagun

Dearest Amreen,

You are one of the sweetest frnds which i have, very sweet always there to cheer me up wheneever am low, lively and optimistic, very very creative and a one who has a heart of a gold. On this special day i want to say, Happy birthday, thanchu for being always there, i wish u get loads of happiness and all the success in ur life, Never ever change, and yea i LOVE ur creations hamesha.. Love u loads..

S.Priya

Teenindia_USA:

To Amreen,

Amreen I want to wish u a very happy ramadan as well as happybirthday insah allah u get all the joy n happiness u seek..The messages we have exchange were truly sweet n miss seeing u in krazy kreative section. Having u as team member in krazy kreatives was a joy n hope to see u there soon. I wish u lots of joy on urbirthday n hope u enjoy with ur pals, relatives, n luv ones.....

Many happy returns,

Angela/Pari

Once again on Behalf of all of us a very............

Loads and Loads of Love and Prayers,

Edited by vijay - 17 years ago
Jia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amreennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn🤗

Once again, wish you a verrrrrryyyyyyy berrrrryyyyy cherrrrryyyyyyy merrrrrrrrryyyyy (ok i gotta stop...i know i know!) happy bday🤗

love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
buttercup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🤗 🤗 🤗
Amreen happy happpy happpy bdayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! to youuuuuuuuuuu...i hope you get half of ur crushes dis bday!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳
Athena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMREEN DI
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

🤗

To one of my dearest di,

Wish you a very very very happy birthday 🤗 I hope your having one of the greatest days in your life celebrating and i hope you have lots and lots of fun and cake today. Mere taraf se ek chocolate cake khud kared ke ka lo! 😆 Hope all your dreams and wishes come true and may your life be filled with all the happiness and success you could wish for. 😃

We havent talked in ages, and saying that i miss you is an understatemt. Afterall, your one of the few people i have stayed in touch with for years. From CFM days, to IF and then to us going gayab!😳😆 I would never forget the countless chats we have had on MSN talking about the various things, me putting you to sleep or simply bugging you. I remember everything, from you scolding me for my health problems to the birth of your neice! 😃 And i really really really missed talking to you. If i remember correctly, i spoke to you short after my birthday when u sent the very touching email, which i have saved! 😳

I have never thanked you enough for all the care and the concern. From just hearing me out when i have a problem, to trying to give me some advice. All all your care and concern when i was admitted in the hospital. Thank you for everything! 🤗 I have lost touh with alot of people from the online community but i sincerely hope i will never lose touch with you 🤗

Oh yes, sometime back, i made you something. its not good, but i was just playing around in photoshop, i hope you like it 😳 its not good, but its the thought that counts right? 😛

I hope you get the best in life. Take care, good luck in everything.

Keep smiling and get e my jiju soon! 😳😛

Love 🤗
Sneha

p.S i am too lazy to change my siggy with the birthday sig, but u know i mean to wish you!😛

Edited by sneha3105 - 17 years ago
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthdayyyyyyyy Amreen!🤗🤗
kothra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Amreen
Have a nice time n a blast day 👏
~*Neha*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amreen Di.....Happy Birthday! Have a great Day and have a blast! 😳
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Happy Birthday Amreen ji 👏 ...May all ur wishes and dreams come true!

Have a blast 😊

~Saraa🤗
Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
happy birthday!

maay all ur dreams come true! 😉