Shocking....Where is Mudassar?

kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi friends,

I am watching Tere Pehloo Mein. Everyone in the drama is saying that Mudassar is dead????😕 😕 😕. Nothing happened yesterday but now they are saying that he is dead????????? where is he?????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I stopped watching it long ago
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wht happened lately-celina hinks tht mudasir made alina mental and sherry gives her some advice on how to help alina.so celina cals lawyer and asks alina if she wants talaq or not...mudasir is also there and ofcourse alina is frightened of mudasir and says i dont want talaq.later to that maid alina tells i only said no coz if i had said yes thn mudasir whod kill celina.faraz was stilling doing da black magic thing and got carried away felt dizzy and fell in water,asher got him out and thee all hopin he turns normal.celina offers the maid money for taking care of alina but she refuses to take.

then in tuesdays episode mudasir tels da maid to lookafter alina and he is going away for a while...he goes in plane an dat plane cant be traced like where its gone and then later faiz and every1 find out hes dead/obviously celina cant stop smiling and evrey1 is kinda of happy
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awwww... the drama is so crap, I also stopped watching long time back. Laiba's acting is so flop. the only person who acted well is Celina and the old Minal did some really decent acting.
jadiy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yea they say he died in a plane crash???but who knows??
i mean fiyaz came back y not mudassir??? 😆
jadiy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
mudassir!!!! 😆
my frieend made that one up!
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes they said in drama mudasir is dead we just get his watch or sumthing
what the writer s think we r fool 😆