Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
im really happy abt the fact that he divorced ayesha....but i think that they are dragging it way to mach now.....that is wat it seems like to me.....and aysha needs to get a life now and stay thehell out of arbaaz and kajals life!!....and farah should just kill her self!.....her dam husband is dead now wat hell is she rining other pplz lives for!!
sana23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree, I do hope that arbaaz does not divorce kajal, that would really sux, the drama is going crazy.
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for your updates u r working really hard 👏
i agree to all of u thay should finish this drama
how para begum leave the baby with kajal and how how aysha wnt without her baby aaand aysha s charactrs is really stupid first she leave everithing for her friend nd know she wants arbaz divorce her 😕 😡 🤢
drama_freak2004 thumbnail
Seriously speaking, it's stupid. And now that Para Begum has her grandson, she is scolding Kajal constantly that she isnt paying enough attention to him.

In today's episode, they showed Aasia came to Para Begum to see how the baby was, and Para Begum told her that he has been crying a lot. Aasia of course did not reveal this to Ayesha when she went back. She told Ayesha that the baby is really happy and has started calling Kajal his mom.

Shoaib convinces Ayesha (who's now living in a hostel) to rejoin the hospital and start taking interest in her career as a doctor.
And yes, Aasia bibi has a new mission => get Shoaib and Ayesha married. Both Ayesha's and Shoaib's moms are against this.

One thing I dont understand = why is Ayesha living in a hostel? I mean, why isnt she going back to her mother's place? It's quite baffling.
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ok it sounded like he drama was intresting until when he divirsed ayesha but now it just seems like it has become rediculously stupid!!!.....when he finally divorced that dum ayesha they definatly shold have shown a coul[e of nice arbazz and kajal episodes and ended the drama!!!!...
pknaz thumbnail
oh God they just draging now
how about aisha she wants to get marry with shoaib
she still love to shoaib or not 😕
how about kajal arbaz nd their family
aaaaaaaaaaaaand thanks a loooooooooooooooooooooot 😛
bsbgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Kajal needs money to pay para begum for the bail, but isn't Kajal reach. She has all of her parents bussiness right??, or did I miss something. You would think of all people Kajal shouldn't need to worry about money.
pknaz thumbnail
ok so does para begum still not good with kajal
is aysha agree to marry with shoaib nd kajal is not really caring about baby.
i have these questions 😊
Kajal does care about the baby and is being really nice to him. But Para Begum and Farah are being their mean selves thats all.

Ayesha does want to marry Shoaib I think but I think she thinks that if she does, then that proves Arbaz's point...lets see what Aasia does.

Yeah exactly I was wondering whatever happened to Kajal's parents money. She would have inherited it. Stupid, really. I think its a very big blooper!