Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drama_freak2004 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Ok pknaz, the latest episode number was 328.

Ayesha's gone back on her word AGAIN. She say she will take the baby with her, and if someone stops her, she will file a court case, and apparently the law says the baby should be with the mother.

Dadi tries to convince Para Begum that the kid is too small and he should be with the mother, but she doesnt agree.

The drama is dragging now.

And in the beginning they showed Arbaz SAYING that he divorces Ayesha. But then they showed Ayesha signing some papers too!
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
first of all thanks a lot nd also u remember my request 😳
ok so divorce is confirm now matlab ke tlaak puki 😆
now no 1 is in between kajal nd arbaz 😛
now aysha s roll is really bad but now they should end this drama
thanks again for your updating
👏
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yea tnx for all the hard work for putting updates for us.....my god i am just to happy he divorced her.....now they should start ending it.....but after a couple of nice kajal and aarbaz episode......and end it.......as far as the whole baby thing goes.....para begum always wanted a grandson.....but she loved that dum...ayesha.... but now that he divorced her why doesnt para just take kajals side for once cause she noes that in the beginning aeysha said she will give kajal the babay and leave then why dont the use tat against her!?!?!?
Well interestingly, Para Begum is doing just that - saying that Ayesha came here to give them a waaris and at one point she said keh

"Ahmqon ka tau Khuda bhee saath nahin deta tau main kiyun doon?"

The thing is, didnt Ayesha KNOW what she was getting into? They are showing her as really dumb and she's supposed to be a doctor and all.

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
im not getting it......who said that to who ayesha to para begam or para begum to ayesha!?!?!?????........and also y was it said?......wat bought it on????? .....and wow i must say para begum is so smart....although i still hate her.....and if arbazz gave ayesha divorce then what is she doing in their hows still!?!?!?!?

also TNXXX u so much for ur hard work and providing these great up dates!!!! 👏 👏 👏
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes u doing work hard thank u soooooooo veryyyyyyyyyy much 👏
so aysha is not ready 2 leave her child 😕 even though she just married for kajal
***sonia*** thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
THANKS A LOT FOR THE BRIEF UPDATE SO SWEET OF U
bsbgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much...they sure have completely changes Aisha character...she was there to give them a waris and I don't know how many times she defended herself saying that...and now she is turning on her words. But for a woman's perspective its probably hard for a mother to seperate from her child...she shouldn't have made the promise in the first place.
hey guys,
I think I'll stop watching this show now as it's gotten really annoying. They're simply dragging the story

Ayesha left and left her baby behind. So now Kajal is bringing him up.

Para Begum has given 24 hours to Arbaz to return the bail money. Kajal told her the money can only be returned once they sue Akaas' company and get the money. Farah heard this conversation, and realizes she has to do something cuz if she loses the case, she'll have to pay Kajal money and she doesnt have any money.

When Ayesha was leaving Arbaz's house, Aasia and Shoaib came to pick her up. She went to Shoaib's house and he is planning to marry her. But Shoaib's mom isnt happy.

Farah and Ayesha are making evil plans to get Kajal divorced from Arbaz. Ayesha says its her mission now, and her revenge.

Sigh!
missangel234 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the updates!!
i stopped watching this drama long time ago.
they're jut draging the story like TPM!
and from the review why's farah keep on chaging side. first she was against arbaaz and her family, then kaajal, ayesha and no kajjal again! 😕
and Ayesha sound really irritating now... 😆
it would've ben a happy ending if arbaaz divorced ayesha...and stayed with kajjal and kep the baby! everyone ould be happy then and she could've gone and married Shoaib abd live happily ever after. with ayesha marrying kajjals moms secratary! (cnt remember his namee!!! 😃