Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
wow.....good think kajal got out of jail.....now wat if arbaaz's reaction to wat the mother is saying......and also wat is that ayesha reation...is she still holding kajal responsible for everything......and she better leave!!!.....she needs to get out of kajal and arabaz's life!....for good
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u so much drama_freak 2004
everyting is surprising
drama is going realy in teresting now what arbaz thinks about his mother and how about arbaz s father .
and surpriseeeeeeeee is that aysha marry to shoaib & what every 1 reaction 😲
i will wait for next update and episode 😛 😛 😛
thanks again & so nice of u 😊 😛
drama_freak2004 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You're most welcome guys

Arbaz's reaction is that he is very worried as to where he will get the money. He is also very upset that Farah blames him for Akaas' accident.

Ayesha as usual thinks Kajal is responsible for everything. (I dont know why she doesnt understand that SHE was the one who SAID she will leave after her son is born and then went back on her word).

Arbaz's mum is upset about Akaas but she wants the bail money at all costs.
drama_freak2004 thumbnail
Ok guys the drama finally is on a roll.

paknaz => I am really sorry I missed the number of episode again as I opened the TV a bit late and the drama had already started. I'll try and catch it today.

Anyway guys, Arbaz divorced Ayesha.

Yep, in yesterday's episode they showed that Arbaz came back from his little meeting with Aasia in a rage. Kajal saw he was in a bad mood so she pulled him in her room and he told her the whole story. She tried to tell him that Aasia was probably really angry and she didnt mean what she said. But Arbaz was too angry. In the end, he locked Kajal in her room and went off to Ayesha's room. They had a big fight and he divorced her.

Para Begum was really upset and angry. But now she is concerned about the baby as she doesnt want to let the baby go with Ayesha. In the last scene yesterday they showed Para Begum discussing this with Arbaz's dad who tells her that of course the baby will stay with them only.
pknaz thumbnail
thank u sooooooooooooooooooo much drama_freak2004 😛
arbaz give divorce to aysha ohhhhhhhhhhhhh but i m happy but first u said aysha leave arbaz s home & narry to shoaib i m little confuse 😕
so is kajal happy for divorce and how is aysha behavior about kajal and arbaz?
so what u think drama is ending or ............like tpm
thanks again 😛
$PiCy_@NgEL thumbnail
no she said dat aasia wanted ayesha 2 leave arbaz n marry shoaib.....it din actualli happen....
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!...................thnx for updateing this.............i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy he divorced her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👏
bsbgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...glad that Arbaz and Aeysha split...since the whole two wives thing wasn't working out, and Aeysha went back on her word. What is Aeysha going to do when she finds out what Aasia did.
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
THNKUUU SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR TH UPDATES GOSH I SEARCHED WHOEL NET TO FIND SUM UPDATES ON KAJAL..SINCE HERE IN CANADA ITS SOOO BEHIND..BUT HEY ARBAAZ GAVE DIVORCE TO AYESHA.. 😃

btw...a question...not really imp but just curious..
did he give her divorce papers...or did he just divorce her orally by sayign it..cuz i mean i did want him to give her a divorce but in a calm state of mind..cuz if he told her angrily then he might regret it laterz and u knwo feel for her or miss her or wtever which i dont waant to see... 😭 i wanted him to know all abt ayesha the reality and then still despite that divorce her...buthey wtever atleast they're divorced..yipppppeee... 😃
pknaz thumbnail
thanks for making me correct 😊