Really glad to ans ur questions:):):):)
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
plzzzzzzzzzz can u tell me wich episode is runnind in pakistan of kajal 😛
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
same heere?!?....i want to noe the same thing.....here in the us todays episode was the one wear arbaaz and kajal got out for here b-day and hav the cake in her room....and that ugly ayeasha gets soo mad....that he (arbaz) is getting better with kajal.....and why shouldnt he, kajal is his first wfe that he loved.....wat does she think she is now she doesnt wat kajle to have a husband either....wat doesnt she want now she already took everythign from her!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!????????????................ughhhhhh...... ...goe i i just hate her!!!!!!! 😡
pknaz thumbnail
yes i dont like aysha either
i want 2 now the episide in pak becoz its 2 4r in pak 😕
pknaz thumbnail
plzzzzzzzzz tell me which episode is in pakistan 😕 😕
pknaz thumbnail
i know its not finish but i want 2 now which episode is in pak 😊
pknaz thumbnail
hi drama_freak2004 eid mubarak 2 u nd now u can tell all kajal fans which episode is in pakistan 😛
pknaz thumbnail
in usa kajal episode is 265 so which is in pak 😕
drama_freak2004 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey guys

Sorry for being really late...but I only started watching Kajal properly this week and it took some time to get hang of the stuff.

pknaz I'll see which episode is running. I really don't know the number right now. I'll check it out for you tomorrow InshaAllah

And to update

The MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR thing which has happened is that Akaas is dead. Yep, guys he got into a car accident and died.

Another major development is that Farah is blaming Arbaz for Akaas' death which is really stupid, but in the week leading to Akaas' death, Arbaz had gotten really angry with Akaas as he held him responsible for Kajal being in jail. But obviously we all know he couldnt have killed her..

Kajal is out of jail. But Para Begum wants Kajal and Arbaz to return the money that was used to bail Kajal out of jail. She has given Arbaz the option that he should either return the money in a week or else Kajal will have to leave the house.
drama_freak2004 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
And there is a new character is the story. Mehmood Sahab is Zeba's father. Akaas who has apparently killed Zeba, had fed false information to Mehmood Sahab that Arbaz had killed Zeba for money. Now Mehmood Sahab thinks that it was Arbaz who killed Akaas as well. Yeah it is all pretty confusing. But Farah is now collaborating with Mehmood Sahab..

Ayesha on the other hand is still being accused by Arbaz of meeting Shoib secretly. Arbaz leaves no chance to belittle Ayesha. Ayesha has now decided to leave her son with Para Begum and go.

Aasia of course is the main fuel in the fire, instigating everyone against everyone so that Ayesha leaves Arbaz's house and marries Shoaib. In today's episode, Aasia got into a fight with Arbaz. Arbaz got so angry he lifted his hand to slap her. At that moment Kashif came and stopped Arbaz