Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
thank you so much for the update, the only thing I am confuse about it, asya (ayesha's sister), she is good now, that she is getting her sister divorce from arabaaz, dosent' she herself like shoaib and wants to marry him?
take care
sana23 thumbnail
thank you so much for the update, the only thing I am confuse about it, asya (ayesha's sister), she is good now, that she is getting her sister divorce from arabaaz, dosent' she herself like shoaib and wants to marry him?
take care
sana23 thumbnail
take care
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am so happy or updates thanks thanks thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
continue to give updates 😛
xXBabiiGalXx thumbnail
wow da means ke da show will never end n a million more epi 2 come
drama_freak2004 thumbnail
hey guys

Well, my pleasure:).

Ok, to all your questions:-

"can u tell me that arbaz and kajal r happy now as first in the start and he thinks kajal is good now and trying to take her off from jail?"

Yep, they are very happy together now. Yep, Arbaz believes Kajal is innocent. In fact, before she was arrested, he tried to send her out of Dubai, saying he will take the blame on himself. But Kajal refused. Then she was arrested. And now they are showing him all morose and unhappy and not eating and stuff like that. He is trying to bail her out too.

"tell urgently when arbaz will give divorce to aisha and how about kashif?????? "

No idea when Arbaz will give a divorce, but in one episode before Kajal was arrested they showed Ayesha contemplating that she should leave now. Dunno what happened after that.

Kashif is pretty much here. He and Aasia are good friends. Aasia knows he likes her. He knows Aasia is up to something but she doesnt tell him what she is out to do.
"my god.....how did kajal and arbaz get to be like they were before again?....how did it all happen.....and does arbaaz believe akas also?....and also why is the father trying to get kajal to leave?"

Well when Aakas was arrested for stealing money from Arbaz's dad's company, he blamed Kajal and everyone believed him. To save face, Arbaz's dad asked Kajal to take some money and leave. Kajal got all emotional and cried a lot in front of Arbaz. He came to his senses after that. It was quite a nice scene after a long time.

Also, Ayesha had started to be really mean. She wouldnt let Kajal near her baby. She kept taunting Kajal that a woman who cant have kids doesnt deserve to be a wife either. And all that. She totally believed Aakas that Kajal had tried to steal money from the company and she taunts her about that too. And once or twice Arbaz slaps Ayesha too (b/c she was being mean to Kajal).

In the middle, Aakas framed Kajal by putting money in her suitcase. And then the entire family blamed Kajal again. This time, Arbaz also faltered. Kajal wrote an emotional letter to Arbaz and ate sleeping pills. So Arbaz obviously came to his senses again:)
Well, in the beginning when Ayesha tried to get Shoaib to marry Aasia, he agreed. But then he decided he cant live a lie. So he refused. Aasia was really angry in the beginning but then she realized it is Kashif who likes her.

Also, she feels angry at the way Arbaz's family used Ayesha to get an heir and now Arbaz is totally ignoring her. She therefore, informs Kajal whenever Ayesha goes to meet Shoaib and Kajal tells Arbaz. So Arbaz starts getting really suspicious.

Plus, when Kajal ate sleeping pills, Shoaib was summoned for help. And he obviously got a little physical with Ayesha and Arbaz saw that. He got even more angry.

Aasia just adds fuel to the fire every time!!
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg.....aot is yet to happpen here in the us....poor kajal...wel at least arbaz is the same to her now....and seriousy ayesha has some nerve to do a that to kajal.....she is the main reason kajal lost everything 😡 ...she stoe her husband....cause operted her and then she wasnt able to have a child....she took over her whole house...my god and she swears she is the best friend inthe world....arbaz needs to divorce her..
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i have one question wat is the number of the episode over there???