Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i dont have words what i say . πŸ‘
wooooh drama ends with happy ending . cant wait to see that.kindly can u tell on which episode its ended.but i have problem in U S they show at night time i cant watch
i wish they correct their schedule. πŸ˜•
In all of thisdrama_freak2004 thanks a lot
see u in other topics.
oh how about asia and kashif.
drama_freak2004 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Somakomal: Thankfully they didnt end it abruptly. They showed some really cool Kajal/Arbaz scenes with the title track playing in the background, and then Dadi praying that Kajal has a baby and then detailed scenes after that. No dialogues though - just the song playing in the background:)

pknaz: I have no idea what happened about Asiya and Kashif. I missed some part in between so maybe they showed then what happens. But right now I have no idea.

They are repeating the episodes here so I'll watch them (if there is electricity) and then update you:)
honey1184 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnx it soma on different name thnx sooo much.....um u stilll didnt tell wat epi it endeed on...lol...plz mentioin tat
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awww thats greta im soo happy i wanted to ask that when aisha and arbaaz get married does this create any disturbance in kajal and arbaaz's relaitonship and if eys like what? i really hope arbaaz sticks to kajal they look sooo cute!!
prettylabia thumbnail
who is kashif and asia i think they r new in this drama in london we r up where arbaaz and kajal and married and ayesha is nt kajals best friend becs she think it was kajals fault to get married to arbaaz thanks 4 postin but can u keep postin them thanks

i am uzma frm london
i am 14
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettylabia

who is kashif and asia i think they r new in this drama in london we r up where arbaaz and kajal and married and ayesha is nt kajals best friend becs she think it was kajals fault to get married to arbaaz thanks 4 postin but can u keep postin them thanks

i am uzma frm london
i am 14

hmmm in lodon u guys r so behind 😳

anyway asia is aysha s sister and will appear soon in drama and kashif work with kajal s mom and asia s lover😊

i hope its helpfull.