Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
did ayesha and shoiab get married I wonder?
desi-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thankkkkkkkkkoooo
da update
i gues de episode is going tobe comin to an end now soon

kajal has beenn.....so long

but has been a good drama
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i also have another question wat is ayesha up to now?....has her behavior changed towards kajal or is it still the same?...and is everything going good between kajal and arbaaz?

thanks so much for ur updates!!!! 👏 👏 👏
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i too have a quetsion in the u.k we r up t wher kajal n arbaaz av just got amrrie dns eh sed she doesnt want to go on a honey moon cn sumone plz tlel me hw ling it will be wen kajal and arbaaz become one and be liek a sweet couple!!
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: johnandbipasha

i too have a quetsion in the u.k we r up t wher kajal n arbaaz av just got amrrie dns eh sed she doesnt want to go on a honey moon cn sumone plz tlel me hw ling it will be wen kajal and arbaaz become one and be liek a sweet couple!!

u dont have to wait a lot very soon thay both will be together not just they Aisha also balkay every1.after few episods drama will be a fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! buttt in future terrible

if u have anyother Q u can ask😊

karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pknaz

u dont have to wait a lot very soon thay both will be together not just they Aisha also balkay every1.after few episods drama will be a fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! buttt in future terrible

if u have anyother Q u can ask😊

oki great thanks sooo much im glad thy will be together. ermm oki what about aisha how does she amrry arbaaz. i heard it is becus kajal cannto have any children:S. is that true? oes arbaaz treat her badly if that is true? does he suck up to aisha wen he is married to her?.. i hoep he loves kajal more!!

drama_freak2004 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ah, finally Kajal ended in Pakistan.

This is a summary of what happened

*Spoiler warning*

a) After Shoaib gets Farah's death certificate, Arbaz becomes really indebted to him. I missed some part but I think they make up.

b) Kajal manages to convince the family to return baby Amaan to Ayesha. Kajal and Ayesha become friends once again.

c) Ayesha and Shoaib get married. Arbaz, Kajal, Para Begum, Dadi and Arbaz's dad all attend the wedding. Arbaz's dad hands over the papers of Amaan's inheritance share to Ayesha.

d) In the end, they show Arbaz and Kajal having a nice time together. Towards the end of the serial, Kajal has a baby:). Para Begum and Kajal are friends too now because Para now knows that it wasnt Kajal who stole the money and of course now Kajal is also a mom
rosesforyou thumbnail
o man...that great ...cant wait to watch it here...can u please tell ur at wat episode did it end...like around wat number was it...if u dont remember the actual number can u just tell us like estimate.....tnx
drama_freak2004 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well I am not sure of the number of episode, but they are repeating it here again so I'll watch it on Monday and let u know. Waisay I dont think it goes beyond Episode 350:)
rosesforyou thumbnail
thnx alot....so i think its almost over in the us...that good... we around 320 something here.... also do they show good seens between arbaaz and kajal all happy with them self and there new child also....are do they just end it just like that like al the other stupid dramas!?!?!?