Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jadiy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
GUYS I STARTED WRITING UPDATES IN THE PAKISTANI SERIAL UPDATE SECTION so look there for everyday updates!!! πŸ˜ƒ
drama_freak2004 thumbnail
You're right. There aren't any updated cuz they are not moving the drama forward from Episode 329. Yesterday they started repeating from Episode 321 onwards so it will repeat for the entire next week too. I have no idea what's going on. Maybe the new episodes haven't been shot yet or maybe someone left the drama and they're trying to find a replacement. Dunno!
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
we are almost abt the same then....because in the us yesterday was 312....thats great
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
how do kajals parents die?and what about aeyshas parents? πŸ˜•

im in uk soo i just wanted to know..jadiy ur updates r fab πŸ˜›
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutestar

how do kajals parents die?and what about aeyshas parents? πŸ˜•

im in uk soo i just wanted to know..jadiy ur updates r fab πŸ˜›

kajal s father died in a plane crashed and her mother in a car accident when she went to pakistan😊 and aysha married to arbaz for giving them waris and know she doesnt wanna leave their home nd wants kajal leave .
Wow, the drama has really picked up pace.

I missed some of it. But from where I saw, everyone found out the truth about Akaas and his evil plans. EVERYONE. And Para Begum felt so guilty about blaming Kajal for stealing money (when it was Akaas all along) that she started being REALLY nice to her. Her attitude has taken a 360 degree U-turn.

Farah is the other guilty party. She literally goes mad when she finds out the truth about Akaas and what he did. She says to her mother that she was responsible for whatever happened in their household. Farah goes into a very deep depression. Soon she becomes really ill and starts hallucinating. Ayesha calls up Farah and tells her she will send some medicines for her. Arbaz and his dad take her out for shopping and dinners. But her condition persists, and in yesterday's episode, she dies. They show the whole funeral. Shoaib speeds up the process of getting a death certificate, so Arbaz is very grateful to Shoaib.

Mehmood Sahab who is Zeba's dad also believes that Akaas is the one who killed Zeba. He initially got Arbaz arrested, but then he found out the truth (no idea how, I missed that part). But now it turns out Mehmood Sahab is Shoaib's dad:)
Oh and Kajal is having a really terrible time handling the baby. The baby apparently wants its mother so he keeps crying for her. Dadi, Kajal and Para Begum are trying their best to handle him. Kajal takes this chance to try and tell everyone that the baby should be with his mother, Ayesha.
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update 😊 I was really missing kaajal
the drama is really changing I wonder what will happen now that shoib knows who his dad is and what ayesha will do
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOWWWW.....this i crazy...i cant wait to watch all this...wat episode are u guys on there i don't think it is tat ahead because of the whole thing thats was going on in pak...in the us we are in the early 320's....wat is that episode number over there?!?!??

TNX alot for the great updates!!
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
o man 😲 thats all happened well thanks alotttt for updating can u tell what wpisode is that 😊
and farah dies 😭 how about ayshas behavior does she feel sumtjing about kajal? and shoaib knos about his father? Is drama ending or not?
once again thanks yaar 😊