Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadia21 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
in usa kajal"s episodes are too much back from pakistan one's

here para begum found money from kajal's bag.
bookbrain007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so kajal is now going to be on the outs from the family? but what happened with arbaaz and aisha...they divorced and did shoaib marry aisha?
laney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Comedy Champs

here in UK Kajal just started a few weeks ago, but the drama is good.
Can someone tell me what will happen next, will arbaaz marry kajal and will kajal agree to marry him? What will happen to the doctor?
jadiy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG its comes on in the usa at night!!!!!!!!

i missed sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
drama_freak2004 thumbnail
hey guys,

Am back.

In Pakistan, they are repeating episodes from time to time, but basically here is a summary.

Even though Ayesha and Arbaz are divorced, Arbaz taunts Ayesha every time he sees her with Shoaib. Asiya gets really angry. She storms into Arbaz's office and tells him that it is none of his business who Ayesha sees now.

Ayesha does some successful operation in Shoaib's hospital, and becomes really famous. Her interview comes on TV. Shoaib's mom is not too happy about it. In the latest episode, she tells Ayesha that she can only get married to Shoaib under one condition. They dont tell us what that condition is.

Kajal is still going to office, though Para Begum keeps telling her that she should stay at home and look after Amaan.

Amaan's first birthday is coming up. Ayesha is sad as she wants to see him on his b-day. Asiya promises her that she will make sure Amaan celebrates his birthday with his mother.

Farah and Zeba's dad are making some sort of plans - dunno what that is all about.

That's about it.

It's rather boring now
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: drama_freak2004

hey guys,

Am back.

In Pakistan, they are repeating episodes from time to time, but basically here is a summary.

Even though Ayesha and Arbaz are divorced, Arbaz taunts Ayesha every time he sees her with Shoaib. Asiya gets really angry. She storms into Arbaz's office and tells him that it is none of his business who Ayesha sees now.

Ayesha does some successful operation in Shoaib's hospital, and becomes really famous. Her interview comes on TV. Shoaib's mom is not too happy about it. In the latest episode, she tells Ayesha that she can only get married to Shoaib under one condition. They dont tell us what that condition is.

Kajal is still going to office, though Para Begum keeps telling her that she should stay at home and look after Amaan.

Amaan's first birthday is coming up. Ayesha is sad as she wants to see him on his b-day. Asiya promises her that she will make sure Amaan celebrates his birthday with his mother.

Farah and Zeba's dad are making some sort of plans - dunno what that is all about.

That's about it.

It's rather boring now

WELCOME ๐Ÿ˜›BACK๐Ÿ‘
i think its too far from u s episodes .so on what episode r they repeating .
does aysha really wants to get marry with shoaib and how is aysha s behavior for kajal . iis kajal in every1 s good book or not๐Ÿ˜Š
once again thanks for yur coopration๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by pknaz - 16 years ago
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š poor ayesha she is without her child and alone
drama_freak2004 thumbnail
Well Kajal is only in Arbaz and Dadi's good books. Everyone else obviously blames her for Ayesha's divorce.:)

Well they are on episode 329 here. They showed 328 and then repeated from 10 episodes earlier. And finally showed 329 on 4th January.
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey welcome bac,

i really dont get this drama shes divorced now and they are still driving kajal crazy over her...its so dum.....but its true that y kajal still goes to the office that is one thing i dont get....and farah she still causeing trouble even after her ugly husband died....wow really strange
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think they didnt start the new episodes yet๐Ÿ˜•
that s whydrama _freak2004 isnt here.
Edited by pknaz - 16 years ago