sana23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey guys, I know kajal ended in pak long time ago, can someone plz tell me what is going to happen in the end, cause the drama here is dragging, is ayesha going to stay with arabaz or gonna leave him and end up with shoaib, plz some one tell me thanks a lot

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i noe seriously i want to noe wat is going on in pak or wat happened at the end of it if it finished....in the us it is reallty gragging and i am really wanting to noe wat happens????
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

It already ended in Pakistan? Last time I watched it there was in June, but don't really remember what was going on 😆

drama_freak2004 thumbnail
No it hasnt ended at all.

I sometimes watch it and right now, Kajal is in jail cuz Farah's husband, Aakas framed her somehow.

Aakas is suddenly in everyone's good books (big surprise!)

Arbaz has told Ayesha that he will divorce her as he thinks she likes Shoaib and meets him secretly.

Aasia (Ayesha's sis) is plotting to get her sister divorced from Arbaz so that she can marry Shoaib.

Thats pretty much what is happening.
rosesforyou thumbnail
WAT kajal goes to jail.....wh?....how?.....does neone care that she is in jail.....wat dd he accuse her of???
drama_freak2004 thumbnail
@ somakomal

Well see after Ayesha's kid is born, Ayesha tries to get Shoaib to marry Aasia. For that, she goes to meet him often and tells Arbaz she is going to see her mom. But one day Arbaz calls up Ayesha's mom and finds out Ayesha isnt there so thats where he starts suspecting her. The more he suspects her, the more she goes out to meet Shoaib and cry her heart out and the cycle continues.

In the meantime, Arbaz's dad tries to get Kajal to take some money and leave the house. And Kajal gets overly sentimental at that, and so she and Arbaz are now together again (and Ayesha is the third person now). Kajal joins the family business, much to the irritation of her mother-in-law.

Now Aakas, who has also joined the family business, wants Kajal out of the way so he gets expired food delivered to canteens (that was Kajal's project and he somehow manages to switch the food). So now ten kids are in hospital and Kajal has been arrested. Arbaz is trying his best to get her out, but now they are repeating all the episodes.

As for Ayesha, well, Shoaib came to his senses and declared that he will not marry Aasia, so that made Ayesha look even more suspect. Her mother and sister blamed her, but then Aasia decided to launch this whole campaign to get her sister divorced from Arbaz and married to Shoaib so now thats trying to do that, and very much succeeded as Arbaz says he will divorce Ayesha. He tried to do it once but his mom came in the way and tore up the papers.

pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh GOD it all happened i am happy that u give updates of kajal so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz can u tell me that arbaz and kajal r happy now as first in the start and he thinks kajal is good now and trying to take her off from jail
😕
tell urgently when arbaz will give divorce to aisha and how about kashif?????? 😕
thanks 👏
rosesforyou thumbnail
o wow.....tnx so much for the update...i am so happy that kajal and arbaz were finnally happy again....but now sh is in jail...=[.....after all she did for that dum akas he puts her i jail....my god.....how did kajal and arbaz get to be like they were before again?....how did it all happen.....and does arbaaz believe akas also?....and also why is the father trying to get kajal to leave?

tnx for ur qpdates!!.....much apreciated!!!
jadiy thumbnail
WOW IN THE USA we aren't even that far....!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rosesforyou thumbnail
i ryte.....in the us we r lyke a million episodes behind...and it looks like there are lyke a million more epiosdes before we reach up to these episodes!!.....they really dragg this drama tooo much.....way more then nessacary
Edited by somakomal - 17 years ago