Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
what the heck Dhruv killed himself 😕 s uch a doctor who saves lives kills him ownself that is wrong 🤢

oh well at least its all over now 😃 ! 😛

Thanks for updating for us 👏 it was much appreciated 😊
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!! i can't believe this!!
oh i'm sooooooooooo angryyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Cezanne... why did u agree to do this!! how can dhruv..a man who saves lives.. become so weak to kill himself...

dam****~~!@#%$R^*&&^&^%#^###^%^%
oh i'm tooo pissed off and sorry i cant' control myself 🤢

i'm speechless....

thanks dear..the last update for such a crappy episode!!! 🤢
did i watch ELAS for such a crappy ending...........??

A heartbroken,
Gracella 🤢
Dazzle* thumbnail
"That was a bad ending..they didnt' even wrap up loose ends. And half the characters just disappeared from the story and they never showed what happened to them or why they disappeared."

Thats so true ..they did not have to kill such a brilliant doctor ...cud have done better..
Oh well -all that starts well doesn't have to end well..

very dissapointed
kothra thumbnail

What a luvly end..

dhruv died...reallt sad

supna79 thumbnail
Thanks murwareed 😛 , the ending really was horrible, I understand killing Laila, but why Dhruv   🤢
sweetangel2028 thumbnail
It sounds like a good episode where everything was revealed but it would have been better if Dhruv hadn't died. He was a strong, determined character and his death doesn't do him justice. I think that Dhruv's suicide was a quick fix to Anu/Nik to end up together. Anyway, m just glad that ELAS is finally over. Every couple of months there were rumours that ELAS was ending but it didn't happen. m just glad the news that ELAS was ending 12th Spet 2007 was true this time.
Wish old Anu came back for the last couple of eps. Would have ben nice.
Munira
sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks

Edited by sahib29 - 16 years ago
girlguju thumbnail
What a sad way to end an episode. Long time of viewer, and insulting way to end the show, no justice for Dhruv's character. Atleast they could have brought all the family members togeter and make it an hour episode. It is very disappinting end for such a good story. Anyways it ended. Hope to see Kanchi in some other serial.
Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update..its really sad that Dhruv killed himself. 😭 .sounds like a really good episode...will miss ELAS...
annhca.arri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ginger24

I dont really like the ending where Dhruv shoots himself

i hated the abrupt ending. why did they have to show druv shot himself for love? anyway glad the crap is over. even if there were so many loose ends. 😛