Frequent Posters

E~Belle thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
crap crap crap, but d relief that its OVER oh amen 😆
what a stupid way to wrap it up like half done food, psst
they must be tired, so short so crappy
i think KYPH was wrapped up better.
atleast no one got pushed of the cliff this time,,, maybe in kajaal perhpas 😕
hmmm,,, can someone put a a vidoe i can download, i love donwloadin instead of watching online wit a connection like mine can take a piss in the lake a long time to download let alone watch, i miss home crappy work, but what the hell a gal has guf ta eat 😆
Rating? I aint happy abt the ending no meera what abt anus brother, what about chachi and chacha
fairy123 thumbnail
why did Dhruv have to die? i hate Nikhil. Thats so bad that they made Druv die. Worst ending of any show ever
pinkdiamond thumbnail
thanks finally this boring show is over 👏 👏 👏
somia thumbnail
thanks for the update
this was so sick... nikhil should have died, actually long time ago
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😕 Dhurv dies?????
Wht kind of stupid ending is that? I mean he didn't even have to die...he could have just divorced her and find someone else!
He was stupid for someone who was such a brilliant doctor.

Thanks for the update.
ruxil thumbnail
wtf..wat a g*y story....gosh they could have ended it in a betta way instend of Dhruv and LAila dying. i mean lila could have realizeddd her misstakes and Dhruv oculd have said its ok and shit!..but NO they gonna end this crap in a syupid way!...but im happy itz ova!....finnallyy...

Hey whenzz Amber Dhara, starting????????????????????????????????? n-e one say??? lol

kk welll i'll misss Nikhil n Anu. 😊
ruxil thumbnail

Originally posted by: IBserenity

😕 Dhurv dies?????
Wht kind of stupid ending is that? I mean he didn't even have to die...he could have just divorced her and find someone else!
He was stupid for someone who was such a brilliant doctor.

Thanks for the update.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😃 you rite!
tellybuff thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally its ended..One thing i find it very funny is that in the last scene when dhruv enters the room ,he had the time to write that entire letter and then kill himself though they show that as soon as he entered he immd shot himself..

Anyway thank God the serial is finally over
SushaanManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww... it already end... I will miss it.. thanks you for da wonderful updates.... !!! I love THIS SERIAL>> I m GONNA MISS it!!! 😭
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What an awful and violent end to a show that should have gone off the air the minute Nikhil realized Ananya was really Ananya back a few months ago. That was such a great episode and that is when I stopped watching. I'm glad I did. A sad goodbye, very sad. Not sad its gone, just sad they couldn't come up with anything better. 😭