12th Sept (Final Epi)Written/Video Update

murwareed thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

12th Sept (Final Epi)Written/Video Update

-------------------------------------------

Videos

Video (Online Link by asifsp): https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/731505

Video Link by sadaf45: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/731056

the youtube links...you can download on ur pc or just watch online...(by Gracella)

here:

Elas FINAL Episode(12th SEpt 07)_P1: Anu angry at Dhruv!

Elas FINAL Episode(12th SEpt 07)_P2: Dhruv shoots Laila!

-----------------------------------------

Written Update:

Nikhil came back to Anu and told her that nothing can keep him from his daughter. He accused Anu and Dhruv of coming together to destroy him. Nikhil told her that Dhruv had cheated Ananya because he knew that Anand and Nikhil were the same person. Anu went to Dhruv to confront him about it and Dhruv said yes he did know that Nikhil and Anand were the same man.

Ananya was ready to leave the house when Dhruv explained to her that he found out that Nikhil and Anand were the same person the day it came out in the newspapers the Nikhil Samad was dead. Dhruv told her, that that same day Nikhil came to their house in the middle of the night and tried to take Ananya. Dhruv didn't want to tell her anything then because he didn't want Anu to worry that

Nikhil was back and was going to kiddnapp Anushka. Anu then told Dhruv that there was another truth to the story Anand, Nikhil, AND Rajveer were all the same person. After this Anu went to Laila's house very angry and yelled at her for being the person that destroyed eveyone's lives.She slap her face .Anu also told her that Nikhil didn't die and was back to get revenge from her. As soon as she heard this she was very angry and worried.Also Anu said to Lila I see how you gonna save your life

Next, Nikhil called Dhruv and told him he wanted his money. Dhruv told him to come to his house to pick up all the money. As Dhruv and Nikhil were talking Laila came into the room with a gun. As she was about to shoot at Nikhil, Anu came into the room and yelled for Nikhil to watch out and Nikhil was saved.

It was here that Nikhil realized that it was Laila who did everthing to ruin their lives. And Laila confessed that she was the person that wanted to destroy everything for them. She told them that she was the one who didn't get any of Nikhil's letters to Dhruv. She was also the one the tried to get Dhruv and Anu closer so that she would stay away from Nikhil.

She told them that all she wanted to do was to get Nikhil. When Dhruv heard all of this he was so angry that he took his gun and shot her in the chest and she died. After this, Nikhil went up to Anu and was ready to fix everything. Anu told him that she loved him too and had always loved him, but she could go with him because she was now married to Dhruv and she couldn't leave him because of all the help he has given her.

When Dhruv heard this he locked himself in his room and shot himself in the head. When Nikhil and Anu got into his room they found that he had left them a letter. He told them to promise to always stay together and have a good life together. He told them that he will always love Anu.

Finally, the drama ends with Nikhil, Ananya, and Anushka looking at Dhruv's picture together and happy forever. 👏👏👏 LOVE WILL NEVER DIE... LOVE WILL ALWAYS FLOURISH...

Edited by Gracella - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. 😊 Finally, this crap ends!
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Thanx. I thought that DA were gonna end up toghter but anyways, its NA! 😊
smilingstar3 thumbnail
THANKS!!!!
Hahaha. I dont really like the ending where Dhruv shoots himself...
I mean...he was a great, strong, arrogant doctor...it shouldn't have ended like not!
btw, did Nikhil tell Anu that he had blood cancer? I mean, thats the reason why they seperated in the first place.What about Nikhil Jr and Sonam?? Oh well. I guess atleast its over... 😕 😆 😛 Edited by smilingstar3 - 16 years ago
baby blush 8 thumbnail
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its actually ova!!! 🤢
desichicka35 thumbnail
YAY...happy ending..except that dhruv dies..but i'm kinda sad elas ended..but im glad to that nikhil and ananya are FIANLLYY together and happy

thanks for the update!
x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx 4 da up-date

OMG! 😲 dhruv kills himelf 😭
54321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was a bad ending..they didnt' even wrap up loose ends. And half the characters just disappeared from the story and they never showed what happened to them or why they disappeared.
Maha21 thumbnail
What the ______!!! Dhurv killed himself! 😡

Thanks for the update 😃
wow greta end thanks for the update