Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
😳 Don't you think that after KWK, she comes across as a really nice person? 😃 I certainly think so...and she is very pretty...In my opinion, more than Sonam 😕
chicky07 thumbnail
Wow i am happy to see that people also have my kind of views. True,I dont find her pretty too and totally feel she is highly overrated and hyped. Dont know WHY.She is just average looking model for me.
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

I must agree too!! I don't think theres anything outstanding about her .. well I don't know much about her .. maybe I'll change my mind after watching OSO. But I also think shes alrightish

i hav d same opinion... she is ok... and she has enof beauty to become an actress...

manny. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well everyone that thinks that r obviously jealous.. i'd like to see a pic of u guys haha and then we can see whose preety and whose not 😃 ...

theres something obvoislly about deepika that she was chosen to act with srk so i dont think theyd pick any normal looking girl for the moviee
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree and disagree with u. I think she is pretty and cute but yes she is very much overrated. I dont get how she is getting films with Hrithik, Akshay 😕 plz someone explain. I jus dont get what the hype is with her. But I have 2 admit she is pretty and I love her dimples and she does come across as a really nice person. She has acheived quite a bit at the age of 21!
Numera* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
aww i think she is pretty! she has such cute dimples and she looks so innocent! but hey this is everyone's own opinions so whatever...
jncblr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she looks very attractive. I quite liked her. But only her performance in the movie will show her overall potential. Will wait it out.. :)
liquidice thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i disagree!..shes very pretty...and i even heard she made the list of top 5 most beautiful women in india or something.
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_angel_29

Hello ppl...I duno y soo many ppl find Deepika pretty & sooo attractive...i thnk she is alrite..she is not gr8...There r lots of other Gurls in india that r soo mch pretier than her...I dont understand y ppl r soo crazy abt her beauty...& the whole industry calls her the "IT" gurl...i dnt find nething special in her..she look like every other gurl...I knw a lotta ppl here will totally DISAGREE with me...but i thnks he highly OVERATED!!!

same here !! I dont say shes ugly but she's not pretty either . she's average I dint think if she walks on the road some day I'll gie a second look ! Ive seen so many non celeb's way prettier than her !

Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: methebest

I am glad you posted this topic, I was planning to post it. I thing she has been given so much hype, just because of they want the movie to do well. I guess SRK will be enough to make it a hit, why to creat such drama about her when she is not that good.

I didn't find her 5 % of and average indian girl.

yes I agree the hyps is only for the movie to do good !! Farah is taking her around everywhere n over rating her , When Karan introduced her as very very beautiful I was waiting to see a WOW out of the world beauty and when I saw her I was soooooooooooooo disaapointed shes just so average on the face n skin and just wears ultra modern clothes !! 🤢