Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desi_Kuri007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
yea i agree as well...shez alrite like an ordinary gurl...
blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree i dont like her shez just abiut ok not even gr8 dunno wht people see n compliment so much πŸ˜•
nerdynerd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
On the other hand, I find her quite gorgeous. I think she is really really pretty. But we all have our own opinions.
She is the IT girl in modelling. We'll just have to see her acting abililites to decide if she is the new IT girl in the industry too.
*inpreet* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *guesswho*

On the other hand, I find her quite gorgeous. I think she is really really pretty. But we all have our own opinions.
She is the IT girl in modelling. We'll just have to see her acting abililites to decide if she is the new IT girl in the industry too.

I totally agree with you! I think she is gorgeous and very pretty. And as someone else said before she has been or still is (I'm not completely sure) a SUPERMODEL. And there has a been a lot of hype about her, but I think she looks really good in the promos as well. I love her dimple. lol But she's definitely prettier than Priyanka Chopra, or Rani Mukherji. Look at their pictures in the stars without makeup post. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
yeah i too agree.......i dont like her πŸ˜•
memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well she is in the limelight so people talk about her. I have seen prettier girls than Aishwarya Rai only thing is they are not in movies or they did not participate in Miss World contests.

Deepika I think looks pretty much like Esha Deol than Aishwarya Rai.
simran1285 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Wow I thought I was the only one who thought she was not "Beautiful" πŸ˜† as Farah and Karan repeatedly said. I think she looks like a normal girl nothing extraordinary about her, I have a cousin who is more prettier than her, Deepika has been overhyped and with Farah and SRK constantly bellowing that she is "beautiful" people couldn't really disagree but I don't find her attractive at all.

I have seen Sonam's pictures and she is really pretty she has a very different exotic look to her, I showed Deepika and Sonam's picture to several of my male colleagues (who are all gore) and male cousins and all of them thought Sonam was more attractive than Deepika πŸ˜ƒ
simran1285 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: maz k

deepika is really pretty! if she wasnt pretty then how would she ever end up being an actress( it needs some comman sense)!
she is not so bad at all, she is glamorous and gorgeoues. more better then half the actresses out there. im not saying she is the best! but give her a chance. im sure she will do good. you go deepika!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†you don't have to be real pretty to be an actressπŸ˜† Actresses such as Nutan, Nargis, Konkana Sen Sharma, Shabana Azmi, Smita Patil, Sonali Kulkarni, Tabu, even Sadhna, were not considered very pretty nor glamorous but they are all extremely talented acting does not only require a pretty face you need some talent too.

I agree we should give Deepika a chance she might not be all that but she probably could act, but this topic is focusing on the fact that "is she pretty or not"

Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nargis was natural and "REAL" Beauty. She didn't needed tons of make-up to cover her face. Now of Shabana Azmi she looks stunning even today.
KZK♥ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i have to disagree, i think deepika padukone is very pretty. she looks naturally beautiful unlike many of the other actresses out there.