Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Deepika has everything that a actress needs. She beautiful. In OSO first half she's looking very simple as the role require. She was stunning in KWK. Deepika isn't famous, that she dated abhishek(im not sure if it's true as she's dating some guy from past 3 years). If she chose right scripts, im sure she's going to reach great heights 😳 From actors Hrithik to Akshay Kumar are working with her. Her movie didn't released yet and she has signed big banner movies. Now no banner will sign unless they've seen something in Deepika 😛 She's only 21, many of you judging her without watching her movie. But in the ads and modelling stills she was even more stunning. I am sure she could act as the promo ajab si, her expressions were really good.
maz k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fashion_2005

Deepika has everything that a actress needs. She beautiful. In OSO first half she's looking very simple as the role require. She was stunning in KWK. Deepika isn't famous, that she dated abhishek(im not sure if it's true as she's dating some guy from past 3 years). If she chose right scripts, im sure she's going to reach great heights 😳 From actors Hrithik to Akshay Kumar are working with her. Her movie didn't released yet and she has signed big banner movies. Now no banner will sign unless they've seen something in Deepika 😛 She's only 21, many of you judging her without watching her movie. But in the ads and modelling stills she was even more stunning. I am sure she could act as the promo ajab si, her expressions were really good.

exactly! well said 👏
***srk*** thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she is not shockingly beautiful but she is pretty!!! well thats what i think! she 's cute actually! lol
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😳 Really? Wel I think she is really very pretty...and has a really good fashion sense I must add! 😉 and she has everything to be a great mainstream actress 😳
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with u.. to.. if u see others liek preity .. rani aish priyanka. i think they looks better then her .. and sonam we havent seen her real pics yet.. so we cant say well i cant say as i ahvent seen any pics of her. where u cna see her .. real face
bittersweet93 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She might not be extraordinarly beautiful, but she's def pretty...love her dimples 😊
topgun11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I dont find her very very beautiful types...just a normal good face...it's a lot hyped...there are many actresses who look really stunning out there...but she doesnt fit into that bill in my opinion
ishaahmad20009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't find much attrection on her... She's average .... I don't know what people sees in her....Movie is not relaesed yet and everyone is saying she is so pretty...there are so many people who are prettier than her... She's tall though... I hope SRK has done OSO with some very pretty actress ...anyways that's my opinion
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mmhh... i actually find deepika gorgeous.
Last yr, when i went to India for holidays, I saw posters of PC Chandra jewelers and Maybeline all over .. she was in the posters and gosh, she looked beautiful.
Even the video with Himesh, naam hain tera, she looked great. I mean, from there, i kind of remember her... and yeah, now she's doing a movie. So, it just seems like she was meant to be here. She IS pretty.

But how she will turn out to be an actress, thats a bit too early to comment. Will just have to wait for the movie.

Well whatever it is, I must say she's reallly lucky. Her debut's with such a huge production house and apparently ppl have started signing her alrdy for other films. There must be something abt her. She is reallly lucky.
megha_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me too agree she's ok not very beautiful...