Users

Frequent Posters

Peaceful_Haven thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

All three parts of the Lord of The Ring series 😃

maxwhite thumbnail

I watched Ford vs Ferrari. Loved it. watched a good movie after so long.

Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Life

The concept is new but truth to be told .. this movie is terrifying till end.. I was left to keep wondering even after movie ended.. that what would happen to earth people.. It affected me to great extent that I wonder that the story is quite gripping.. That image of creature was quite mind gripping it looked so much real.. I think science sometimes is a curse too .. to human .. The story ended opposite of what I was hoping!!

minakrish thumbnail

Dying of the Light

Edited by mrinzi810 - 4 years ago
Arinze thumbnail

I watched Extraction, its such an interesting but I don't love the way it ended 😕

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Holidate 👎🏼

Netflix film- filled with cliched and done to death story. Actors are good though.

lunakelly89 thumbnail

I just watched I'm thinking of ending things. It's a netflix movie. It's a weird movie, make me a bit sleepy, but it contains many layers of meaning. Still recommend it for guys who love to think.

oliviamartin78 thumbnail

Anyone watch One flew over the cuckoo's nest? Watched it yesterday. It's a masterpiece, I think I'll find the book to understand it more.

hannahwhite82 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oliviamartin78

Anyone watch One flew over the cuckoo's nest? Watched it yesterday. It's a masterpiece, I think I'll find the book to understand it more.

I watched it many years ago, still my favorite, you should read the book, it helps you understand the movie better

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: oliviamartin78

nicholson's role was masterpiece....good movie on exploring psychologically of the mind...