*Amazing Atul-Pankit Desert Oasis*

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

⭐️*** Amazing Atul-Pankit Desert Oasis***⭐️

If you like Dr. Atul Joshi, his style, his sense of humor, his songs, and everything about him, then you've come to the right place!!

Atul is played by Pankit Thakker, who previously acted on hit serials like India Calling and Special Squad.  A former model, he has more than fifty ads in his portfolio!  He is especially good at comic roles but this versatile man can do drama as well.

He's posed as an Arab sheik, and a crime-fighting Casanova, now he's one of DMG's most popular interns.   His character Atul is the adopted son of the late Dr. Omi Joshi, who was also a staff member of Sanjeevani.

Top Ten Reasons Why We Love Atul

1.  He's a good friend to everyone, especially Rids πŸ€—πŸ€—

2.  He thinks Anjali is "handsome!"  🀣 (what every girl wants to hear)

3.  cares for his patients in his own special way

4.  Loves mother nature, would rather die  than kill a living thing    

5.  the boy-next-door type you want to bring home to mom

6.  Life's never dull with this Jokester around!πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

7.  Never takes himself too seriously☺️

8.  Took Rids side' even when her own  sis  didn't

9.  Cute but not conceited about it😳

10. Sanjeevani is a better place because   of people like him

~Feel free to make your own list!~

What more can we say about this amazing human being?  He brings a lot of sincerity and innocence to the show, and we adore him.

Great Siggys, pictures of Atul in action and other hot topics headed your way, watch this space!! 

Warm wishes,

***Trina*** (sweet_shagun) Page designed by shagun

Our first front page Atul siggies courtesy of our in-house designer Sneha, feel free to use!

htthttp://i11.tinypic.com/http://i11.tinypic.com/52m6iq8.gif http://i11.tinypic.com/52m6iq8.gif52m6iq8.gifp://i11.tinypic .com/52m6iq8.gif

http://i1

1.tinypic.com/52m6iq8.gif

http://i11.tinypic.com/52m6iq8.gif

an avi of atul making a shot also by sneha

Siggy of Atul-Anjali's first dance courtesy of Roz

link to promo where Atul gives Armaan advice on "pyar":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpDuaYsxr10

Below is our official DMG Song:

,They're handsome and they're pretty,
and always quick to learn,
they're stylish and they're witty,
the D M G interns!

He's tall and dresses funky,
and altogether hunky
for him you wish, when sick
he's Dr. Armaan Mallik.

She loves to pout and cry,
but always smiles for kids,
her beauty makes us sigh,
she's our little miss Rids!

Atul's our nature lover,
to the patients he's "mother"
the guy you wish you could meet,
to us, he's far too sweet!

So get your world a dream on
A cloud that you can lean on
We're gonna have to visit the one and only...
Sapna!

She's always so ambitious,
and thinks Armaan delicious.
last to make our list,
the doc you won't much miss,
Ms. Anjali Gupta.

So if you're ever feeling down,
And need a good laugh
there's no funnier docs around
Look for the DMG staff!!

Edited by trina1 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aww awsome thread, Trina!! 😳 I love his humour, hes exellent at making the audience laugh! 😳
Bubbles2k4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
With his songs he can make any tense situation so light..He is one character who got everything positive abt him.
he is the only person who can make Anjali a better human being.. πŸ˜†
I so wish they gt paired together..
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks guys, your feedback means a lot!! I am all open to suggestions!   πŸ˜³ 😊
darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oooohhh.... I absolutely LOVE ATUL... He's my absolute favorite character in the show!!!!!!! 😳

I love the part where he sees Anjali/Armaan's dal burning and starts singing "Jali jali phir jalli jali, jali Anjali ki daal jali!!!!!!!" πŸ˜†

Ok people, question: What do you love MOST about Atul???

For me, it HAS to be that lil nervous smile he does, every time he cracks a silly joke or something... Like when Dr Keerti/Anjali look at him like "WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU, DUDE??" and he goes "uhhh.... hee hee" Lol, it makes me crack up every single time...!!! πŸ˜†

What do you like most about him? It can be anything! Share with us! πŸ˜›   
devilangel thumbnail
awesome thread!!
definitely i LOVE him, i wish there was someone like him in real life... innocent, naive yet so cute.. he rocks!!
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nims, hehe, that song cracked me up!! πŸ˜† Hes like the funniest doc ever!! πŸ˜†
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yay yay yaaaaaaaay! I was so hoping someone would start an Atul thread - didn't know how many people were fans of him! 😳

He is my ABSOLUTE fave - even Ridz and Armaan take a backseat when compared to my Atul Bear 😳

Hmmm, what I love most about him....his smile that never fades, how he has a song for every occasion and every mood, his strength of character and confidence in himself and his friends 😳 and of course his comic tune πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Top Ten Reasons Why We Love Atul

1.      He's a good friend to everyone, especially Rids <<Yup, love how he is so protective of her, like in today's ep when he immediately warned her not to go in the jungle 😳

2.      He thinks Anjali is "handsome!" <<🀣🀣🀣 Isn't that just the BEST reason to love him? πŸ˜†

3. cares for his patients in his own special way <<"Humari Sapna?" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† That's all that comes to mind - love how he endears himself to anyone in just a short space of time πŸ˜›

4. Loves nature, would rather die than abuse a living thing <<I remember cig-puffing, crybaby Raman πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Oh, and like today - he was worried about the baby snakes dying under his feet!! 😳 What a sweetheart!

5. the boy-next-door type you want to bring home to mom <<Oh yeah, my mum would love him πŸ˜‰

6. Life's never dull with this Jokester around! <<Every scene, dialogue and song of his brightens up the ep completely!

7. Never takes himself too seriously <<An endearing quality in anyone...

8. Took Rids side' even when her own sister didn't

9. Cute but not conceited about it   <<I don't think he even realises it - look how awkward he was with Nurse Lovely πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

10.Sanjeevani is a better place because of people like him <<Damn right! If we only had Dr. Angie's.....*ugh* I shudder to think of the poor patients! πŸ˜†

Bottom line - I love my Atul Bear! 😳
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Trina, am so glad you took the initiative to make this πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰

Atul is my absoloute favourite character on the show, and I was even more impressed by watching the making of DMG, where I saw that Pankit is actually the opposite of the character he plays on screen. Yet, he is so mindblowing at it, that you see it and think wow, this guy is a natural, although it's his acting that is mindblowing and brings life to the Atul Joshi.

What do I love most about Atul, darkness_123? It has to be his nervousness. I love how he always gets in sticky situations and tries to pretend like nothings going on πŸ˜‰ Example of him whispering to Riddz at the board meeting, and then Shashank asking him to share what was so interesting with the whole team πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Poor guy couldn't speak πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

On top of that, ME = In love with his background music πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ftm_ca

What do I love most about Atul, darkness_123? It has to be his nervousness. I love how he always gets in sticky situations and tries to pretend like nothings going on πŸ˜‰ Example of him whispering to Riddz at the board meeting, and then Shashank asking him to share what was so interesting with the whole team πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Poor guy couldn't speak πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Haha, yes that was hilarious... That brings up another aspect of him that I love about him... Sometimes he's so slow!!! He just doesn't get the hint, does he...? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ridz kept nudging him and gesturing with her eyes, but he just refuses take the hint and still keeps whispering "Shhh shhh kya???"... πŸ˜† Armaan's slight smile at that point is just hilaariouss.... πŸ˜†

I've always liked Pankitt, even in Kumkum, he played a sort of fun loving character, some sort of cousin of Sumit, wasn't he?? Well, I remember, he was equally funny in that show too.... πŸ˜›

He's just too cute... Lord, I need to make me a few Atul sigs... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by darkness_123 - 16 years ago