anishma24 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Vikram Gokhale is upset
5 Sep 2007, 0904 hrs IST,TNN
A bit too negative.

Vikram Gokhale, we are certain, isn't too happy with the way his role in Virrudh is shaping up. Initially he was very excited about his powerful negative role in the show.
But now the character is getting a bit too negative to digest. Dhirendra Raisinghania (the character he plays) is very mean and conniving in the case of his daughter Vasundhara (played by Smriti).
That's understandable and acceptable. But this man is equally bad to his other kids too. Now, however villainous a person, he can't be such a bad guy. Even bollywood villains are always loving towards their kids. Guess Virrudh is trying to set a new trend. TRPs ke liye kuch bhi karega? But is it really working?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/TV_Buzz/Vik ram_Gokhale_is_upset/articleshow/2341161.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Sesh* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thnx 4 the article!
I agree with him, his character iz gettin a bit 2 mean 😳
angelroses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the article
yeh his character is gtting to mean
Mitun thumbnail
yeah i say the same, its ok to be negative, but being an enemy to yur kids, its not the right thing.

at the start of the show he loved vasudha dearly even when he was negative, i prefer that character
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I guess that now we may see a little better and improved DRS
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya.nair

I guess that now we may see a little better and improved DRS

I hope so too...Maybe now that he is married he will let his KIDS get married . That would be KIND of him right...

nick_bon thumbnail

i agree with him. the main reason i liked this show in the first place is because it portrayed a realistic lifestyle of real life individuals who would act and feel the same way as these characters if they were faced with the same situations. but now the show is becoming unreasonable. i mean DRS has no reason for what he is doing to his kids. its just idiotic. he is like a evil character from children's story books who is there to simply creat silly problems and laugh like a maniac.

i mean this show is supposed to be all about buisness and the struggls of that kind of lifestyle. how the corporate world can change you as a person and how that affects not only your family but your relationships and everyone else assosiated with the company. its all about what power and authority mixed with responsiblities and mistakes can do to a person.

Edited by nick_bon - 16 years ago
bivor thumbnail
thanks 4 the feedback
   but i must say vikram gokhale looks superb and inspirational in negative role

sparkling_gems thumbnail
I have to say the same which everyone has said by now that DRS was really too much villanious beyond everyone's image.. but if it is not then how come viewers will see vasudha's (as it is smriti's home production) greatness.. only she cares for everyone in the family not even their real father...

i m sure if there is some first time viewer see them talking can get wrong meaning to see the way she talks to DRS about his real kids .. i think she forget that may be she is step sis to vedika, vedant or shreya but she is real daughter to DRS as well...