Slick Chick thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

have u guyz realised how rudely simran talks to her dad!!!!.....she thinks he is stupid, i understand why he cant stand abhi as he hurt simran a lot, but he only does that because he cares for her...

post ur views n tell me if u guyz noticed that too....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I don't know how long you have been watching Astitva but beleive me, Mr Saurabh Mathur is the most hypocritical and the selfish person in the whole lot.......... He isn't doing what he is doing because Abhi has hurt his daughter.That is just a bahana.He hates Abhi for coming into Simran's life and he takes it out on him whenever possible. He himself was a playboy all his life,two timed his wife brazenly and did not even have the gal to say sorry to her all her life and the poor thing died with the torture of infidelities of her husband buried in her heart and now the hypocrite dishes out platitudes to his daughter and Abhi about marriage ethics!!!😡.Talk about double standards.

He is the root of half of her problems!!!!!

tintasukma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

I don't know how long you have been watching Astitva but beleive me, Mr Saurabh Mathur is the most hypocritical and the selfish person in the whole lot.......... He isn't doing what he is doing because Abhi has hurt his daughter.That is just a bahana.He hates Abhi for coming into Simran's life and he takes it out on him whenever possible. He himself was a playboy all his life,two timed his wife brazenly and did not even have the gal to say sorry to her all her life and the poor thing died with the torture of infidelities of her husband buried in her heart and now the hypocrite dishes out platitudes to his daughter and Abhi about marriage ethics!!!😡.Talk about double standards.

He is the root of half of her problems!!!!!

I agree with you Minnie. Abhi's Mother (Mrs Saxena) and Saurabh is the 'main' root of half of Abhi's-Simran's problems. They are selfish and arrogant. If both of them accept Simran-abhi marriage in the first place, i guess Astitva will not be there .. 😆

But I wish each of them (including Kiran but Kiran left Astitva with a happy ending life. Nothing bad happened to her rite?) will get their 'payback'.

😭

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i only started watching astitva just under a year ago. Can anyone tell me about Mr Mathurs infidelities?

Slick Chick thumbnail
mr mathur had this afair wid sum women n his wife knew about it and he still carried on.......when dat women dumped him after he left his job (by the way that women was only wid saurab because he was on a good govt. post)...when mr mathur found out about that women's true face he came home to appologise to his wife who was lying down on their bed, he spoke for ages, she was facing the other way....when he turned her head around, he saw she was sleeping, but later realised she was dead...
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya thats true anjali was with saurabh bcos of his post. But mathur was really unfaithful to his wife. Theres no denying that.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Moreover,Mr Mathur after realising his fault expected that his wife would forgive him and they would be happily ever after.So what right does he have to judge Abhi when it's so clear to everyone how sorry Abhi is??when it's beyond doubt that he really cares? Mr Mathur even tries to keep Astha away from Abhi and he himself almost tries to rule over his daughter after all that he did to her mother!!😡