3rd Sep Khwaish - Your views

anjudiva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

The episode was so heart wrenching. The way Afreen was crying and how Azaan was unable to console her – that just made me want to howl 😭😭😭. I wish they would stop with Sumeet's voice over – he sounds so happy & perfect & mocking. I just want to kick him for dying.😭

And everyone's shock at knowing that Afreen's pregnant - They all looked so confused as to whether this was good or bad. They did not show Kabeer's mom at all. I would have liked to see her reaction to Afreen's pregnancy.

Since Azaan's trying to leave, do you think Afreen would be successful in stopping him?

Does he still hate her?

How long do you think before the Azaan-Afreen marriage comes up?

What do you all lovely people think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatim1 thumbnail
Yes u r correct, it was a very sad episode, but very close to reality. Afreen acting was very natural...she did a good job. The whole situation in the drama is very sad at the moment. It depicts the truth about our lives, and how human beings have no controll on anything in this world. God gift of life is one of the strangest thing, we human beings live in this world as if we are going to stay here forever, however, within a blink of an eye it all just disappears, and strangly we can do nothing about it...only time heals our sorrows.

Afreen was so close to Kabir that it just seems like there is no life without Kabir, but, still she has to keep on living without him. I know Azaan will be forced to marry her, he clearly does not want to live with his family anymore and wants to move out, but I think he will be forced to take the decision which he will not at all be happy about.
dhoopkinarey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was pretty heart-wrenching. It really made me want to cry. It is so sad, especially when Kabir was talking about his kid. Afreen acted really well, and as always, Kabir was perfect. Why did he have to die? But I am not adverse to Afreen-Azaan pairing, though KA will always be the best!

I am actually really confused how Azaan-Afreen are going to get married . Normally, the hero would just put sindoor in the girl's mang, and that's it. But in Islam, it has to be consensual, so that's gonna be very interesting--how the hell do AA agree to this? I don't have any theories, especially since 2 months have already passed, and AA are not married.

I think he feels too guilty to hate her. After all, Kabir did kind of take his death for him. And of course, she has to be able to stop him for them to get married, but she might take over the reigns of the company for the time being. Which would be awesome--a woman who actually works outside her home--what a concept πŸ˜†
shadab50 thumbnail
yes yr wright its good v touching and sad

MrsEku thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree with fatim1
the whole scene was extremely emotional. i just couldnt even bear to hear it, i turned the volume off.it was too touching and unbearable. but great acting put up by aafreen.
everything was only an act only a serial a drama, yet so real.

anjudiva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Everyone - Thanks for sharing your views :)

@DhoopKinarey - I agree about the guilt part. Spot on observation πŸ‘

Yeah you are so right; a working (actually working, not scheming/revenging) girl in a Kekta serial would be a miracle. πŸ˜†

My thoughts on today's episode:

I loved Azaan-Afreen interchange today. I think Afreen hit a very sore spot when she said that he is trying to run away from pain.

I can not understand why Naz is still so mad at Afreen. Atleast now she sould feel for her😑

I am waiting to see how the pairing happens; no signs yet - but atleast they are not making it ridiculous by marrying Afreen off in a huff like other K-shows - pregnant girl; must find a living husband 🀒. I also think that the show is treated in a much more dignified fashion than other K shows - except for Naz & Fufi politics. no major back biting. But guess that would change after Afreen-Azaan wedding. Then it would be a regular soap with random twists and turns. 😭

Edited by anjudiva - 17 years ago
220680 thumbnail
I was really sad after watching the episode, Kabir and Afreen really loved each other and he died WAYYY too soon.
Now they're going to get Azaan-Afreen together, so NOT cool.