fan-fic updated!(pg 7) - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guju_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
meanwhile atul pukes anjali gets mad at him and gets out of the car and says ''YEH KYA BEWACUFFI HAI??'' and gets her bottle of water out and just poors it on her clothes and washes it of and atul does the sme n anjali tells him to sit in the back seats:p so he sits in the back seats n falls asleep n anjali sais to er self ''thank god yeh soh gaya warnah merah dimakh paka kar rakhdeta!!'' meanwhile in the other car ridz keeps on taking out cd's tht armaan plays n puts them in the back seats.. so he turns his face towards his side window n smiles n sais to himself ''basket toh aaj kuch zyada hi chirana paregaπŸ˜‰'' so he starts singing the mobabat hai mirchi song n keeps on looking at ridhima but she's looking out of er window so he grabs er dupata's end n tangles it with his watchπŸ˜†.. n ridz doesen't even notice n falls asleep while her head tilts on armaan's shoulder😳 n armaan luks at er as if she means evrithing to him.. then they get to the patient's house n armaan puts a hard brake by perpous to wake up ridhima.. she wakes up n realises er head tilted on armaan's shoulder n she's so embarased so she doesent even look at him and tries to get out of the car n armaan jus pretends to read a file.. guess wat hapens next πŸ˜‰??.. cuz er dupata is tangled with armaan's watch it stays in the car n then she thinks armaan pulled it so she luks dwn n sees tht its tangles with armaan's watch so she tells him while he luks at er but she's embarased so she jus keeps looking down to his watch while bouth try to get out the dupata.. finaly it cums out and ridz puts it on n runs out of the car while armaan's locking the car but because she's in a rush she falls on him n they start looking at each other's eyes n then armaan sais ''ridhima.. tumneh.. tumneh.. KOI CONTRACT SIGHN KIYA HAI KE HAR BAR TUM MUJH PAR HI GIR PARO'' so she gets up n jus goes to the door.. by now her hole face is red πŸ˜›..

please continue guys..
Dhw@ni thumbnail

Originally posted by: guju_angel

@dhwani.. hey urm wat does hatha mean?..😳

radhika.

hey radhika...hatha paii means..fighting(w.w.f)πŸ˜†

Dhw@ni thumbnail
they get into the hotel...
dr kirti,dr sapna..and dr sapna's lovve..("dun knw his name πŸ˜† )r already there...

armaan and riddhima walk in..

dr kirti:drs..u ppl r 10 minutes late!
R:actually ma'am..armaan didn knw the way properly so v got lost..!
A:ma'am woh dr riddhima was feeling dizzy during the journey so v had to take a halt..!
(they say this at the same time)
dr kirti is giving the two of them a questioning look..
just then anj and atul enter..
and ridz and armaan just fall quiet
dr kirti:yeh poore batch mein..punctual koi bhi nahi hai..
Anj:excuse me ma'am...galti meri nai hai..
dr kirti cute her off and ..
K:galti jiski bhi ho!
ATUL:sry ma'am
K:newayy without wasting time ne further..these r ur room keys..dr anjali,dr riddhima and dr sapna ek room mein..aur dr atul and dr armaan in another room..
she hands over the room keys to them..
then she says that the medicines will be arriving and dr atul.dr riddhima and dr armaan have to wait here for them..while the others have to accompany her to the in-charge's office..to get the documents of the children's health..

will cont aftr sum1..! 😳
Dhw@ni thumbnail
lois,radhika,ftm_ca and comverse_chick...u guys r amazing..!! πŸ‘
Angel39 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great fan-fic and great idea

Okay

Anjali is so jealous that Dr.keeti made Atul, Armaan and ridz do the job, especially the fact that Armaan and Ridz are together again πŸ˜†

Armaan: Uff tumhe sirf mujhpar girne ka contratc nahi hain, mere saath rehna ka bhi contract lagta ahin yeh Dr.Keerti ne de diya

Ridhima looks annoyed and had enough of him.

Ridz: come one Atul, ( Drags Atul forward by his hand)

Arman to himself: Oh basket with attitude

Armaan: Oyee basket tum mere sein dur zyada waqt ke liye nahi rehpaogi, Contract jo hain humara πŸ˜†

Ridz: Just shut up Armaan

Armaan: nahi Dr. Ridhima...it is Dr. Armaan Malik

Ridz: Oh im sorrryyyy (Pulls a face)....Just shut up DR. ARMAAN MALIK

Atul: lagta hain yeha mamla bahot garam hain..let me sing a happy song (thinks to himslef)

Atul: happy birthday to you, happy bday to you, happy birthady to koi bhi, happy birthday to you πŸ˜†

Thats it..sorry about my bad hindi..someone continue plz πŸ˜ƒ
vanali thumbnail
okay so now i will write

armaan ridz and atul r waiting out side for the medicines

armaan: i really cant understand ki tum aur anjali behene kaise bangayi ek tum ho dr.basket jiski vajah se
nearly mujhe dr.keerthi ki daat parne wali thi aur ek vo hai dr.gorgeus jisne sahi time pe ake mujhe baja liya

ridz : haan to tum yaha kya kar rahe ho jao na apni dr.gorgeus ke paas

armaan:basket tumhe kya bar bar bhulne ki bimari hai dr.keerti ne kaha hai mujhe yaha rukne ke liye varna mujhe tumhari yeh saravi shakal dekhne me koi intrest nahi hai

ridz: tumse to ...tumso to baat karna hi bekaar

armaan: oho if that,s so to bet lagate hai tum 24 hours bhi mujhse larne ke bina nahi rehpaogi

ridz: oh seriously ab to bahut maza ayega yeh bet to main hi jeetungi aur ise bhi achi baat pata hai kya hai mujhe tumso pura ek din chutkara mil jaega

armaan :fine main bhi dekhta hoon ki tum bet kaise jeet ti ho

thats it i am not good at writing but i felt like so i wrote πŸ˜•
Angel39 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^^vanali that was really good, but i think you continued from where Dhawani left and not from where i left πŸ˜• Edited by Angel39 - 16 years ago
harsimran95 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
god guys this is owesome i will just encourage u though since i don't have a good imagination like u guys n won't want to ruin your story.
great job though 😊 πŸ‘
guju_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
my imagination is running out now till now am not going to b abble to post anithing cuz we're going to find out evrithing by todai n tomorow so unless we change it wif our imagination from what reli hapened then it wud b better lol.. keep posting guys..

radhika.
Dhw@ni thumbnail
heyy ppl ...great going πŸ‘ ...cumng up wid a really long piece in a while..!! 😳 πŸ˜‰

and P.S.:guys cum on yeaa...post more..!!